• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Runescape Wilderness and Trades poll

Caleb said:
Is there a way to open up two runescape browsers at once?

If you want to trade between accounts, sadly no. You either use two computers, or get a very trustworthy friend to hold the items whilst you log on to your other account.

If I were you I would ask someone from TBT. That way, they can hardly log out and never see you again; you wil still be able to contact them on TBT, so they would probably not steal your items. I'm always up for helping with that sort of thing, and you can trust me :)

Marcus said:
Caleb said:

If you want to trade between accounts, sadly no. You either use two computers, or get a very trustworthy friend to hold the items whilst you log on to your other account.

If I were you I would ask someone from TBT. That way, they can hardly log out and never see you again; you wil still be able to contact them on TBT, so they would probably not steal your items. I'm always up for helping with that sort of thing, and you can trust me :)
could you not use firefox and chrome for the two accounts?

or IE, Opera, etc?

Psychonaut said:
Marcus said:
Caleb said:

or IE, Opera, etc?
No, they look at the address.

Yeeaa! I started playing again. Free trade FTW!

Edit: Add me: 0mg_a_Cooki3

My brother hacked like 3 accounts today and yesterday using that video on our PokemonPast Channel, So DON'T DOWNLOAD THE DDOS (This is for Marcus).

Marcus said:
Psychonaut said:
Marcus said:
Caleb said:

or IE, Opera, etc?
then dem proxies, obv :3

Psychonaut said:
Marcus said:
Psychonaut said:
Marcus said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

or IE, Opera, etc?
then dem proxies, obv :3
To be honest it's just easier to get somebody trustworthy to hold your stuff for the trade, but I guess you could :p

@Josh: What is DDOS? And how did he do that???

I just got members again and can't wait for wildy and free trade, I remember the good old days........

I wish they made an old Runescape version that didn't have the G.E., but was after Runescape Classic.

MrMr said:
I wish they made an old Runescape version that didn't have the G.E., but was after Runescape Classic.
This, But G.E makes PKing and Questing much easier.
I miss those days in 05' with my friends and I thought 20k was like 200mil :p

Josh. said:
MrMr said:
Yea I know xD
I thought I was so rich when I had like 15k.

MrMr said:
Josh. said:
MrMr said:
Yea I know xD
When I played I had so much difficulty having 20k for a rune axe. To cut the wood you know.

Blue_Alain said:
MrMr said:
Josh. said:
MrMr said:
Yea I know xD
When I played I had so much difficulty having 20k for a rune axe. To cut the wood you know.
I remember my first 1k I was like so proud. But I got membership again and that makes me happy! =]

Blue_Alain said:
MrMr said:
Josh. said:
MrMr said:
Yea I know xD
I remember my first 1k I was like so proud. But I got membership again and that makes me happy! =]

Been busy selling stuff on alt accounts, and asking friends to buy me dragon legs and a whip for when I return, because their prices are low right now and I don't want to miss the deals.

Also my mate is giving me 5mil to get started again as member :D

Been busy selling stuff on alt accounts, and asking friends to buy me dragon legs and a whip for when I return, because their prices are low right now and I don't want to miss the deals.

Also my mate is giving me 5mil to get started again as member :D

Back