• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

rune factory

fairysyndrome

love & support trans people. / free palestine.
Bells
Stardust Easter Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
Glitched Easter Egg
Wallopoid
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Blue Star Fragment
Quirky Doll
Cocotryoshka
Turquoise Squid Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
ah, my beloved favourite game series. has anyone else here played any rune factory games? or is looking into getting rune factory 5 when that gets localized?

(for those who aren't sure what RF is, if you've heard of harvest moon / story of seasons it's the sister series to that! the first game was created as a 10th anniversary game for harvest moon in the form of a farming-based JRPG and it spiralled into its own series with its own following from there. :lemon:)

I love the series, I can't wait for 5 to come out. I was so excited when I heard that they were in the process of making it. I had lost hope that they were ever going to make another one, I mean it had been so long!

i've never played it but i really want to play both 4 and 5! it looks like a fun series, i love that it combines combat and farming features and the characters always look very charming ^^ love the anime aesthetic hehe

I’ve only played Rune Factory 4 but I love it so much! I have it on my 3DS (digital only though) but I also bought the special edition of it for my Switch. It’s one of my favourite switch games and I was actually thinking about playing it later today.

I’m really excited for Rune Factory 5! I made sure to set some money aside ages ago so I’ll be able to buy it whenever it releases. I hope we get more information about it soon.

Also! I’m not sure if you saw (because it’s posted in the Nintendo Treehouse subforum) but there is a Rune Factory 5 Thread! 🥰

I love the series, I can't wait for 5 to come out. I was so excited when I heard that they were in the process of making it. I had lost hope that they were ever going to make another one, I mean it had been so long!
SAME.... i was sooooo excited to hear that they were making a new game! i think we'd all lost hope at that point since the company that made RF went bankrupt not long after 4 released 😭 it's so nice to know that the series will be continuing....

i've never played it but i really want to play both 4 and 5! it looks like a fun series, i love that it combines combat and farming features and the characters always look very charming ^^ love the anime aesthetic hehe
it really is a fun series! i'm biased so i recommend all the games in different ways but 4 is definitely the best place to start esp since it's on the switche. i hope you end up liking the games! the aesthetics are so nice and the casts really are all charming

I’ve only played Rune Factory 4 but I love it so much! I have it on my 3DS (digital only though) but I also bought the special edition of it for my Switch. It’s one of my favourite switch games and I was actually thinking about playing it later today.

I’m really excited for Rune Factory 5! I made sure to set some money aside ages ago so I’ll be able to buy it whenever it releases. I hope we get more information about it soon.

Also! I’m not sure if you saw (because it’s posted in the Nintendo Treehouse subforum) but there is a Rune Factory 5 Thread! 🥰
i did NOT know about the rf5 thread thank you for linking it! i have so much to say about this game as we wait for the release so i will be hopping in there lol

i'm glad to hear you liked rf4!! it's such a good and polished game, they really knocked it out of the park with that one esp since it ended up being the last game in the series for.... almost a decade. people have been speculating that we haven't gotten much info about the localisation since xseed, the localisation company, wanted to focus on the new story of seasons game first, but now that it's out i'd also love to get more info soon! i can't rely on the japanese rf5 tweets forever 😭

Back