• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Disney Dreamlight valley... thoughts??

Sara?

Bells
Switch
3003-5452-4153
Island
Cala
Vesta
Tortimer
Lucky
Coco
Ruby
Lobo
Mint
Isabelle
Leif
Pavé
So i saw the trailer and thought i was going to be highly disappointed BUT i kind of felt like it might actually look pretty fun to play and wholesome. I like how realistic all looked, the open world, the customisation possibility, how cute all looks and how dynamic it appears and by dynamic i mean there appears to be many things happening and the world evolve and interacts own its own also very much liked that you could mine, harvest, fish and cook. It kind of looked like a type of harvest moon/story of seasons game.

I know its kind of early for thoughts about it but for the info they have given it looked promising and thought it would be interesting to see what you guys thought about it.

I'm 50/50 on it. It seems to be free-to-play, and I'm trying to avoid those types of games in general. Graphics look nice, but it would have to do something very extraordinary for me to consider downloading (and by extraordinary, I mean give me some obscure Disney characters rather than the usual suspects we get in all the other Disney world games).

I'm 50/50 on it. It seems to be free-to-play, and I'm trying to avoid those types of games in general. Graphics look nice, but it would have to do something very extraordinary for me to consider downloading (and by extraordinary, I mean give me some obscure Disney characters rather than the usual suspects we get in all the other Disney world games).

Well it is free but if i read it well it will be free on 2023... you can have early access on sep when it comes now by paying it, dunno what the price will be for the "early access". I do agree aesthetics and sxuppously game play looks quiet complete and enticing but lets see when it comes out. Technically we will have both villains and also the typical heroes and by decorating our own homes we can like impersonate a villain too or so i read i think

Back