Selling Rosie the cat

Plushie

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hello! I just joined the forums from a recommendation from my cousin who used to come here often. I normally don't sell my villagers (or anything on-online) but my town is two weeks young and I would love some money to pay off my house and maybe save aside some money for a few PWP so I decided to try this out!

Rosie announced her move, I will TT to the date when someone will take her.

I'd like to buy her but how much do you want? I haven't got much but just want to know how much you are asking for?

If I had my cycle of 16 past I would offer a few mil for you to help you get by :) but I don't think my cycle for her is up yet :(

Ahhhh! ROSIE *o* If I may ask.. How much would you like for her? :|

- - - Post Merge - - -

By the way ~ Welcome to the forums! :D I hope you enjoy your stay here ^-^

Awwwwww, JAAAE <3 Thank you thank you :'D ♡♡♡

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll offer 1mil as of now ~ Still waiting for the OP :>

Last edited:
Ahhhh! ROSIE *o* If I may ask.. How much would you like for her? :|

- - - Post Merge - - -

By the way ~ Welcome to the forums! :D I hope you enjoy your stay here ^-^

Haha thanks :)

I also posted on reddit, someone is offering 7mill + a snowboy set atm. But she hasn't responded to me. So maybe around that I suppose. I've been browsing auctions and what not to see what people have been willing to pay. Getting my house close to done would be great! But then again, I haven't really done this before so at least a couple of mill.

Last edited:
Haha thanks :)

I also posted on reddit, someone is offering 7mill + a snowboy set atm. But she hasn't responded to me. So maybe around that I suppose. I've been browsing auctions and what not to see what people have been willing to pay. Getting my house close to done would be great! But then again, I haven't really done this before so at least a couple of mill.

You're welcome :3

And holy o_o already.. I just spent a lot on Merengue, but I'll still try... 10 mil :|

(I would also need to TT someone out first) ><

Back