• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Rosie the cat

Plushie

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hello! I just joined the forums from a recommendation from my cousin who used to come here often. I normally don't sell my villagers (or anything on-online) but my town is two weeks young and I would love some money to pay off my house and maybe save aside some money for a few PWP so I decided to try this out!

Rosie announced her move, I will TT to the date when someone will take her.

I'd like to buy her but how much do you want? I haven't got much but just want to know how much you are asking for?

If I had my cycle of 16 past I would offer a few mil for you to help you get by :) but I don't think my cycle for her is up yet :(

Ahhhh! ROSIE *o* If I may ask.. How much would you like for her? :|

- - - Post Merge - - -

By the way ~ Welcome to the forums! :D I hope you enjoy your stay here ^-^

Awwwwww, JAAAE <3 Thank you thank you :'D ♡♡♡

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll offer 1mil as of now ~ Still waiting for the OP :>

Last edited:
Ahhhh! ROSIE *o* If I may ask.. How much would you like for her? :|

- - - Post Merge - - -

By the way ~ Welcome to the forums! :D I hope you enjoy your stay here ^-^

Haha thanks :)

I also posted on reddit, someone is offering 7mill + a snowboy set atm. But she hasn't responded to me. So maybe around that I suppose. I've been browsing auctions and what not to see what people have been willing to pay. Getting my house close to done would be great! But then again, I haven't really done this before so at least a couple of mill.

Last edited:
Haha thanks :)

I also posted on reddit, someone is offering 7mill + a snowboy set atm. But she hasn't responded to me. So maybe around that I suppose. I've been browsing auctions and what not to see what people have been willing to pay. Getting my house close to done would be great! But then again, I haven't really done this before so at least a couple of mill.

You're welcome :3

And holy o_o already.. I just spent a lot on Merengue, but I'll still try... 10 mil :|

(I would also need to TT someone out first) ><

Back