Hello, hello !

Status
Not open for further replies.

K a t h l e e n

Bells
I'm angry. Hungry? Yes.
Nice to meet you all. I decided to restart New Horizons next Saturday and begin a new and fresh adventure!
English is not my first language, sorry for the mistakes. I'm currently studying to become a teacher and teach my lovely language. Will I live abroad? I hope so. I started theater 2 weeks ago. I also love writing, Chinese culture and language and mythology from all over the world.

Have a nice day!

Welcome to the forums! :giggle:
Do you have any plans for your new island?

Hi there, and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Do you have a favorite villager?

Hi, welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy it!

What Animal Crossing game did you start the series with?

Welcome to the forums! ✨

How long have you been playing Animal Crossing games? Do you know where you would you like to live abroad? 😊

hi! welcome to the forums, kathleen! i hope you’re enjoying it here so far 💖

i wish you the best of luck with your new island! are there any villagers you’re hoping to have?

it’s super cool that you’re studying to become a teacher! is there a specific education level that you’re hoping to teach? elementary, high school, college/university etc? i hope you’re able to fulfill your dream of living abroad as well!

Welcome to the forums! :giggle:
Do you have any plans for your new island?
I don't really know, I have more than one week to think and imagine but I think it could be a Asian city with some traditional parts and others more like technological (like Cyberpunk) I cannot explain correctly sorry. I need a mushrooms forest!

Hi there, and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Do you have a favorite villager?
I really like Canberra and Marshal! But I have a lot of favorites!

Hi, welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy it!

What Animal Crossing game did you start the series with?
Wild World!

Welcome to the forums! ✨

How long have you been playing Animal Crossing games? Do you know where you would you like to live abroad? 😊
I'm playing for 14 years but not everyday of course haha. I would like to live in Asia, in Singapore to be fair.

hi! welcome to the forums, kathleen! i hope you’re enjoying it here so far 💖

i wish you the best of luck with your new island! are there any villagers you’re hoping to have?

it’s super cool that you’re studying to become a teacher! is there a specific education level that you’re hoping to teach? elementary, high school, college/university etc? i hope you’re able to fulfill your dream of living abroad as well!
I did my list yesterday! Some of them are Ketchup, Petri, Pate, Octavian, Merengue, Kid Cat, Rocket, Poppy, Drago, Toby. Oh, it's actually all of them haha!
So I will teach French in high school (I need to do university later to teach to all high school students, not just lower age) as a first language and to people who wants to learn the language so they don't know it yet.

Thanks everyone! You're so kind! 💙💙

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back