• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway ROSIE - RAFFLE

I live in Ontario, Canada. It's EDT here atm, or 4 - GMT. I shall be drawing for Rosie in approx. 9 hours from this post. I've tried my best to keep her original, but I think she may have gotten a new shirt.

What time zone are you in?

I'm GMT
I've just got back from school XD
A lot of people are EST and it's after midnight for me when they're online :I

- - - Post Merge - - -

7 hours from now will be 11pm for me
I'll probably be sleeping then D:
I'll come on to check first thing in the morning though.

I will use the random generator to decide the winner. For those of you in a different time zone do not worry. I can hold her until the morning.

Raffle closed - generating numbers now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Random Generator picked number 4 so brightblueberry333 is the winner. Congrats!

I'll hold off getting rosie into boxes until tomorrow morning - to compensate for time differences. If Brightblueberry hasn't contacted me by then I shall redraw :)

If they somehow don't contact you I would love to be entered into the raffle! Rosie is one of my dreamies! :)

ok - redrawing and congrats to Brightblueberry who has already has Rosie :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Random Generator has chosen post number 11 - ReverseImpact. Congrats will pm you

Sorry Midnight - but I shall be holding a draw soon for Coco and for Marshal when they ping me they want to move :) Good luck

Congrats on getting Rosie! I'm glad someone else got her ;)

Back