• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway ROSIE - RAFFLE

mousehole

Bells
Feedback
100% (75) +
Rosie is moving from my town of Misimu. As much as I love her, she's got to go to make room for the theme villagers to move in. She'll be 100% free but I'm asking that you only enter if she's your dreamie and you intend to keep her. If for some reason you can't keep her in the future, then you must give her away. This raffle will be held for until Tues night at which time I will tt to get her into boxes. Good luck

Please may i enter?

She is a dreamie but Yookey is making me a signature. My dreamies are marshal, zucker, stitches, rosie, ankha, lucky , molly, fauna and whitney and 10th is random

May I enter too?
Don't have a signature (where does everyone get theirs? D: ) though, but I promise that she is one of my dreamies and that I intend to keep her :'3

Last edited:
I'd like to enter please! I lost my Rosie before I reset even though my signature says i have her.

I would like to enter for Rosie. I only need a few more and Rosie is on that list.

Siggy is dreamie proof.

Last edited:
She is one of my dreamies. I don't have any dreamie proof yet though since I obviously have no dreamie sig, but I've wanted her for a while and I can't seem to find anyone who I can get her from. I intend fully on keeping her though.

Good luck to all - there's still time to enter, I'll put her in boxes tomorrow night at 6:00 pm.

May I enter? Or is the raffle done...? I hope my sig. is enough proof for you... I'm currently asking a friend to make me one...^^"

Back