• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway ROSIE - RAFFLE

I live in Ontario, Canada. It's EDT here atm, or 4 - GMT. I shall be drawing for Rosie in approx. 9 hours from this post. I've tried my best to keep her original, but I think she may have gotten a new shirt.

What time zone are you in?

I'm GMT
I've just got back from school XD
A lot of people are EST and it's after midnight for me when they're online :I

- - - Post Merge - - -

7 hours from now will be 11pm for me
I'll probably be sleeping then D:
I'll come on to check first thing in the morning though.

I will use the random generator to decide the winner. For those of you in a different time zone do not worry. I can hold her until the morning.

Raffle closed - generating numbers now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Random Generator picked number 4 so brightblueberry333 is the winner. Congrats!

I'll hold off getting rosie into boxes until tomorrow morning - to compensate for time differences. If Brightblueberry hasn't contacted me by then I shall redraw :)

If they somehow don't contact you I would love to be entered into the raffle! Rosie is one of my dreamies! :)

ok - redrawing and congrats to Brightblueberry who has already has Rosie :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Random Generator has chosen post number 11 - ReverseImpact. Congrats will pm you

Sorry Midnight - but I shall be holding a draw soon for Coco and for Marshal when they ping me they want to move :) Good luck

Congrats on getting Rosie! I'm glad someone else got her ;)

Back