• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Roommate ideas

Flora and Alli, I wanna give them a little Floridian condo, with some orange trees in the yard.

Not popular villagers, but Rhonda and Gruff. My name is Rhonda and my husband's is Griff, so it's kind of perfect. :)
Post automatically merged:

I definitely want to give a home to Cherve and Nan. Also I think Lucky and Ankha would work well together too.

Definitely Chevre and Nan. They are both on my island and live next door to each other. :) I can't bear to let one move out and separate them, so moving them in together in HHP would solve that!

Id love to reunite special character siblings;

isabelle and her brother digby
mable, sable & labelle
timmy & tommy having a fun playroom
and of course reece & cyrus in their dream honeymoon place

Rory and tiansheng, they're workout bros with similar aesthetics
Marty and Sherb, they can have a cute playground
Francine and Chrissy,obvious
Ruby and Maple, no particular reason I just think they complement each other.
Judy and Ione, galaxy girls
Chai and Tia, teashop vibes
O'hare and Raymon, Business cat and his chaotic travel happy roommate.
Hopkins and Pietro, a balloon circus paradise

• Bunnie and Tangy
• Nan and Chevre
• Goldie and Kiki (or maybe Rosie)
• obviously Reese and Cyrus

A few others that I thought of but have already forgotten lol

So far, I only have two ideas for possible roommates:

- Rolf and Rudy
Or "the odd couple" as I like to call them. They remind me of my favorite comedy duo both in their looks and personalities

- Marlo and Petri
The Godfather hamster and their crazy professor friend. A unexpected yet funny pair imo

Katt and Olivia are dating on my island, so obviously they're getting a home!! Also leaning towards Kid Cat and Rudy because I've seen them together a ton. I also think Tiffany and Monique would be adorable!!!

Katt and Monique. Their personalities would clash so hard. Especially if the Sloppy, Modern and Regal sets make a comeback.

I would like to put Ed and Buck together 2 little cute horses blue and green I am not to sure though if Ed would like it as Buck is always awake so early in the morning working out haha

i honestly haven’t given this much thought, but i’d like to have whitney and sprinkle be roommates! i have a headcanon that they’re girlfriends after a story i wrote earlier this year, so i think having them live together would be really cute. :’)

i’d also love to have zucker and kid cat, margie and fauna, and beau and zell be roommates since they’re friends imo!

Back