• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Rococo Series

Hello, I'd like to buy everything except the wall and sofa! Please contact me when you have it! :3
Thank you!

Last edited:
I would also like the entire set, thanks for your trouble. I will PM you with my FC.

Can I get everything except the lamp, bed, clock, table, dresser, chair, couch, and wall candle thing?

I'm in need of
Rococo Table
Rococo Shelf
Rococo Chair
Rococo Wardrobe

so 20k in all? :)3)

I would like the full set for 60k! You must be really swamped with these orders. Thanks for all your work.

Happy to wait a few days because you probably have orders prior to this so in order to get the stuff from the catalog you would need extra time, but I would like to purchase the whole set please!

Thanks in advance.

I'd also like to place an order for the full set, but only after you've finished with everyone elses. I don't mind waiting :)

Hey all, just letting you know I've been keeping up with the topic. I've got everyone who's posted in it penned down on a list on my phone, with what you requested. I'm getting to you as fast as I can. I can't really time warp right now because of my turnips, but once I sell them off, I'll probably begin to do so to get to you all (mostly because I have to if I'm going to get you all before the month is up. XD)

Oh! I really want them!!!

I need all except the candle for the wall :3

n___n They are soooo shiny!

Last edited:
I should have the items I requested soon so you can cancel my order and give it to someone else. Thanks, I know you have a lot on your plate with all the orders

lol ill buy it too just PM me when it's ready <3. take your time

Hello, I would like the whole set, except for the candlestick, lamp, vanity, and wallpaper, please! How many bells would that be? Take your time and just PM me when you can finally get to me. :)

EDIT: Lol, just realized pricing. So I'll have to pay you 40k.

Last edited:
Back