• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Pokémon RIP Pokemon Go

Thanks! I'm not keen on just dragging my kid outside when its a bit to hot to wander around aimlessly. This helps pretty good. x.X

I'm still more than willing to stick this out. I was willing for them to get a real game going when I first started, and realized no game really existed. There still isn't a game, really. I'm waiting for starters to mean something, for trading, etc. Pokemonf Go still lacks a lot of essential Pokemon features, which actually gives me hope that they're still making the game.

tbh i would be fine with them making the release next year to finsh the game a bit more than it is right now, this just feels like a beta.

I dont like how its unfinshed

/nosmartphone I found the whole thing not my cup of tea. My two gal pals play it but yeah wasn't worth kicking up for a smart device no thank you. :rolleyes:

At least Nintendo does have communication with the fans. I sent an e-mail to them asking about if Pokemon Stadium or Pokemon Snap will be released on the Virtual Console, and they said that they'll have my comments heard across all of NoA to consider adding them on the Wii U eShop for North America.

Sweet i always wanted to play Pokemon Snap

Back