• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Rex's RV in my campground (Camping/Picnic Items) Come and visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reyrey, you ran away into my town without permission and were rude when I asked you not to. I don't want to let you into my town again.

Last edited:
Reyreay, you ran away into my town without permission and were rude when I asked you not to. I don't want to let you into my town again.

I really did not. You accused me of running when I didn't. And my name is ReyRey not Reyreay. I was going to the RV and you asked me not to when I sent the TBT. It is what I paid for and I should be able to get what I paid for.

I asked you to follow me. You left my sight in my town and were rude when I asked you not to.

And I offer this service for free. You don't need to pay anything here. I don't know why you sent anything. I take all of my visitors to my campground and let them order whatever they like from the RV's. Nobody pays me for anything. Please don't post in any threads of mine anymore. I won't be allowing you into my town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Closing this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back