• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading I'm looking for some items

Aardbei

Yoshi's Islanders
Bells
Chomp Call
Tera Orb
The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 Patch
Zodiac Dragon Figurine
Plum Blossom
Pumpkin Glow Wand
June Birthstone (Pearl)
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Mother's Day Carnation
Friday the 13th Candy
Feedback
100% (75) +
Hi! :)

I'm looking for these items: http://moridb.com/catalogs/78Kj3wH3eE

I can trade with one or more items of these lists (It will be okay even if you could show me the RV of characters who have the items I'm looking for.) :

It's also possible for me to order you these items : http://moridb.com/catalogs/Hn3WkUebhK?limit=50&offset=50

If you need hybrids I can give you some if I have enough of them, and I have one clover :)

I also can trade Ken, Lolly, Rocket, Flip, Bunnie and Blanca's pics.

If you prefer I can also show you Lottie, Isabelle (summer), Kapp'n, Blathers, Kicks, Rover, Resetti, Cyrus, Reese and K.K.'s RV.

I hope you could help me :p

Last edited:
I have the alpine chair I can sell it for 1tbt and the Zen Cupboard I can trade to you for your museum carpet. Let me know if you're interested by liking my comment.

Just checked my catalog. I guess I don't have Alpine chair. Sorry I really thought I had one. I can offer you a royal crown instead for the same price (since I saw you were looking for one in another thread).

If you're still interested, let me know.

Last edited:
Yes of course !

So 2tbt and the museum mat for the birdbath, the royal crown and a zen cupboard?

Yup. correct. :) let me know when you'd like me to drop off the items. I've already gathered them and set them aside.

Hello!

I found a natural low table elsewhere and I don't think I need another one right now :p

Hi !
I'm coming back and I'm looking for other items :) The list has been updated :p

Last edited:
Hello !

That's great ! :) I've collected all the items :)

When are you available ? I'm free from 8PM CET

Last edited:
Back