• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Returning User.

SkyKnight03

elegy
Bells
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Sky Clouds Scenery
Spring Sakura
White Hyacinth
Pink Heart Balloon
Purple Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Sweet Balloon
(a little late to be honest because I started posting again a few days ago). Better late than never I suppose.

I joined here in 2021. I was inactive and didn't even accumulate 100 posts before falling out of activity. Eventually I went over a full year without posting anything. But I I'd like to rejoin the community and at least be a semi active poster if nothing else.

General self introduction: Average achieving student majoring in human services. A little quiet and aloof. I've been playing animal crossing since childhood. Shared many hours with my sister, especially with New Leaf/Horizons allowing us to play despite being far apart.

I suppose that's all ^-^ Take care everybody

Aww, welcome back to the forums! I love that you've been able to share AC with your sister! 💗

I hope you enjoy being back! Are you playing any specific AC games at the moment? 😊

Aww, welcome back to the forums! I love that you've been able to share AC with your sister! 💗

I hope you enjoy being back! Are you playing any specific AC games at the moment? 😊

Hi!

I had a stint of trying out different games last year. I went to the gamecube animal crossing, and even gave New Leaf another try with a brand new town. I was craving for a way to play Wild World, but it doesn't seem easily accessible.

I played New Horizons with my sister for a long time and we held out for as long as we could. We played for several years before finally fading away from it. We still return occasionally though.

Hi there! Welcome back to the forums. It seems like you are getting back into the forums as you are well over 100 posts now. I hope you enjoy it here.

Hi there! Welcome back to the forums. It seems like you are getting back into the forums as you are well over 100 posts now. I hope you enjoy it here.

Almost at 200 now. A little more about me:

I'm coming out of another forum in which I have nearly 15,000 posts and many years accumulated. So it's a little daunting to jump straight into a new place as it can feel a bit like being intrusive. I like being around this community so far though and I think that's simply a feeling that will naturally have to pass on its own. In due time.

After all, it can be fun trying out different things. (And I had an account already).

Back