• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Returned & Excited for NH!!

Kasuralixa

cool artist
Bells
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Silver Mailbox
Hi all!! I used to be very active here in 2014-2015, but fell out of playing new leaf and left the forums. Curious to see how many long term members are returning for New Horizons! I can't wait to be playing itt!!

OML haha WB <3 I remember you \o/ Good to see an extremely lovely bunch of folk returning:blush:

FYI I'm sitting here anxiously waiting to relax and mentally heal w/ ACNH haha.

Last edited:
Thank you all!

OML haha WB <3 I remember you \o/ Good to see an extremely lovely bunch of folk returning:blush:

FYI I'm sitting here anxiously waiting to relax and mentally heal w/ ACNH haha.

I remember your signature shop!! How cool! And I knooooow I can't wait to play it xD It'll definitely help with this whole quarantine business too

So glad to see you back, Kasura! I still have the art you did for me back in 2014, that I think I gave you a villager or two for? It's so cool to see so many older members returning, and I'm glad to see you're still arting like a champ.

:)

welcome back to the forums!! you're just in time for all the NH hype!

Haha yess! I am SO here for the hype!! Already pre-planning my island xD

So glad to see you back, Kasura! I still have the art you did for me back in 2014, that I think I gave you a villager or two for? It's so cool to see so many older members returning, and I'm glad to see you're still arting like a champ.

:)

Omg! How cool to see you again! I believe you gave me one of my dreamies (admittedly I don't remember which one), which I still have all of them in my NL copy. I am so happy to find the community still thriving, and all the familiar faces being excited for NH.

Last edited:
Back