• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Returned & Excited for NH!!

Kasuralixa

cool artist
Bells
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Silver Mailbox
Hi all!! I used to be very active here in 2014-2015, but fell out of playing new leaf and left the forums. Curious to see how many long term members are returning for New Horizons! I can't wait to be playing itt!!

OML haha WB <3 I remember you \o/ Good to see an extremely lovely bunch of folk returning:blush:

FYI I'm sitting here anxiously waiting to relax and mentally heal w/ ACNH haha.

Last edited:
Thank you all!

OML haha WB <3 I remember you \o/ Good to see an extremely lovely bunch of folk returning:blush:

FYI I'm sitting here anxiously waiting to relax and mentally heal w/ ACNH haha.

I remember your signature shop!! How cool! And I knooooow I can't wait to play it xD It'll definitely help with this whole quarantine business too

So glad to see you back, Kasura! I still have the art you did for me back in 2014, that I think I gave you a villager or two for? It's so cool to see so many older members returning, and I'm glad to see you're still arting like a champ.

:)

welcome back to the forums!! you're just in time for all the NH hype!

Haha yess! I am SO here for the hype!! Already pre-planning my island xD

So glad to see you back, Kasura! I still have the art you did for me back in 2014, that I think I gave you a villager or two for? It's so cool to see so many older members returning, and I'm glad to see you're still arting like a champ.

:)

Omg! How cool to see you again! I believe you gave me one of my dreamies (admittedly I don't remember which one), which I still have all of them in my NL copy. I am so happy to find the community still thriving, and all the familiar faces being excited for NH.

Last edited:
Back