• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Restocked* Gardening items. (CLOVERS, bush starts, gold tools, hybrids) + sets

ah, I just got the swimsuit as a giveaway.. I'd like to give 150 tbt and pick up the rest of the items, if still possible

Taking a break from dis egg hunt, smfh

- - - Post Merge - - -

And boop

Would 20 blue hydrangea starts, 20 pink hydrangea starts, and 5 blue roses for 175 TBT be okay, or is that too low? I'm perfectly willing to negotiate!

Ah, dang, sorry! Was referring to the front page of the thread. ^^ I'll take the 6, honestly. Need to start landscaping pretty desperately. Do you have the rest of what I asked about, or are you all out of that too?

Ah, dang, sorry! Was referring to the front page of the thread. ^^ I'll take the 6, honestly. Need to start landscaping pretty desperately. Do you have the rest of what I asked about, or are you all out of that too?

Nope. I have that. I didn't update the OP yet because someone literally bought them 10 minutes ago, so sorry about that.
Everything else is available.
As for prices, I'm ideally looking for 5 tbt each, but I will stoop down to 4 if necessary.

Ah, that makes sense. So, 6 blue hydrangeas, 20 pink ones, and 5 blue roses- 5 for each comes out to 155 TBT, if I'm not mistaken. Does that sound okay?

Back