Reselling at Re-Tail

ravenkaw

Bells
When you put up an item at Re-Tail to resell, Reese says that she'll put the moving into your savings account if it sells. However, I have NEVER had an item of mine sell unless I was actually IN Re-Tail. At that point, the villager just gives me the money. So, are items actually supposed to sell when you're not in there? Or do sales happen only if you are in there?

It seems that with villagers, items will only sell if you are there. It's not that bad though because every time I go to Re-tail there's usually always a villager there or about to come in. I could be wrong about this, but I too have yet to see a villager buy something from Re-Tail without me actually there.

I think the whole savings account thing is if other people that come to your town decide to buy your stuff.

I've had things sell twice while I wasn't in there. That's in a month's time period though, so It must be rare.

If you have two characters, and Character A's item sells while Character B is playing, the money goes to Character A's savings. Likewise if you open your gate and let someone into your village and they buy something.

Back