Boccages

Bells
Switch
0347-4629-2695
Silver Mailbox
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Mailbox
Today, after much thoughts, I decided to remove the paths that have been guiding traffic in my town for the last 4 months. I knew it was all dirt under and that's exactly how I was able to keep the grass everywhere else in my village. It is much less cumbersome now. First off, fossils now can appear on your dirt paths. Secundo, fruits and other items can be dropped on them and finally I don't erase the paths by mistake when I'm trying to pick something up. No more paths and free patterns slots.

I ultimately would like dirt paths in my town as well thats why i placed the patterns down in the first placeso i can run on them frequently. I definitely find it annoying when i accidentally erase a path, i have to log onto my 2nd char to fix it. Or when i have to remove the paths to collect fruits and gem rocks.

Oh that must be even more annoying ! You have to LOG IN with your 2nd character to put it back ? WOW :(

And I was annoyed by the restriction it imposes on the money rock if it's right next to the path.

Yeah.. paths definitely have some annoyances. Though, I actually like that they hinder fossil appearances, so that way there's less places to search for them. (even if I have to leave my path)

I really want to make a second character for more path variety... but at the same time, I'm worried about the hassle of logging in and logging out if I want to change anything. I hate how when you try to do a Y-button action, the "aim" seems to be weighted towards kicking up a pattern

I have paths in my town, but when I changed one, there was no grass under it at all. I removed more and found out that at least for me patterns did not preserve grass.

I like that it hinders places for fossils, hate the rock restrictions, but overall I just like pretty stuff and my town is a sparkly, twisting, head-ache inducing miasma of mish-mash colour. Tho I have toned it down quite a bit in shades. :)

Back