• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Auction Refurbished White/Pink Lovely Set W/ Lovely Phone - ENDS: 30 MINS - BID: 2 MIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

LunarMako

Bells
Switch
8455-2482-0032
Orange Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Purple Bat Potion
Jack
Lucky
Voodoo Doll
Ancient Candle
Feedback
100% (193) +
ATTENTION:
Look at the bottom of the page to see what you will win!

ENDS TONIGHT AT 8:00 PM ADT!!!
Had to change end day to today from tomorrow, because of a work schedule change.​

I'm auctioning off the entire lovely set, including the lovely phone. This is a mostly refurbished set to the Pink and White theme.

I have been working on my refurbishing badges, which is why most of the set is refurbished. I am unable to refurbish walls or flooring and I chose to keep the Lovely Phone in its original state. You can always choose to refurbish it to match the Pink and White theme, or refurbish the rest of the set back to its original state.

Set Includes:
Lovely Armoire *
Lovely Bed *
Lovely Chair x3 *
Lovely Dresser *
Lovely End Table x2*
Lovely Lamp x2 *
Lovely Kitchen *
Lovely Love Seat*
Lovely Table *
Lovely Vanity*
Lovely Wall Clock*
Lovely Wall
Lovely Floor
Lovely Phone
Lovely Shirt
Lovely Dress
Lovely Doll

Note: The items with the star (*) beside them are the items that are refurbished!

Bids:
Minimum Starting Bid : 100k IGB
Minimum Increase: 50K IGB
Buyout: None

Rules:
1. You Pick Up in My Town
- No leaving train station.
- Put items in your storage inside the train station or take two trips. (If you need to take two trips, drop off the money at my train station first before leaving. If you leave without placing the money, I will hit the wireless switch.)
- The only time you can leave the train station is to get the money at my post office. I won't allow you to go to your town to get the money.
2. Auction ends Tuesday, August 16 at 8:00 ADT time.
3. You will have 24 hours to respond and trade. If you don't respond, I will pick a new winner. I want to try and trade before I go away this weekend.

Please Note:
1. I reserve the right to change rules or end date at anytime in case I forgot something. I don't think I did though. You also have the right to withdraw from the auction at any time as well.

WHAT YOU GET:

HNI_0090.JPG
When you refurbish the lovely love seat, it gets heart pillows!

HNI_0091.JPG

HNI_0093.JPG

Last edited:
Another bump because there is pictures added of what you could get!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back