• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Redoing my town!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i reserve Beau for 6 million? Please let me know, thank you!
He's actually in boxes right now but I'm reserving him for xInfiniteStars since I want to help them get their last dreamy. I'll keep you in mind if they decide not to buy

idk what to offer for marina D: do u prefer igb or tbt? and how many?
I would prefer TBT so I can purchase my dreamies but I can accept both :)
100 TBT would be good but I know that can be a bit expensive so I'm willing to go lower if you want

I'll give you 1M IGB for Tia, Merengue, or Marina!!! (they are my top 3 dreamies)

Bump of luck~

Has anyone claimed Chrissy yet?? I'd be happy to offer at least 1mil IGB for her! I can go higher as well!

I can accept both TBT and igb :D

He's being reserved until further notice :( feel free to stick around just in case :D

Does 2M sound ok for Tia?

Sure thing! You can have her for free unless someone decides to offer on her

idk if you're still looking for him but I can reserve him for you :D

We can decide on a good price :)

Someone else is also interested in buying but I'll let you know when he's in boxes :D
Korea is the best :3

Does around 80-90 sound good? :eek:

I no longer need him:)

ohhhh I was confused hahah, does 2M still work :3

Last edited:
Hey! I'm no longer wanting your Rudy. You can sell him to the other person who wanted him! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back