• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Recommend me a good Jock, if you have a favorite

Snake and Bam are my babies <3
Snake... C'mon, his name is from Metal Gear and he's a NINJA 8'D
Bam.. Bam is just adorbs

Snake seems to have quite a few fans and things in his favor. Pierce as well. And I too love Bam but he is already a steady my only real dreamed and sought out for jock and not just needed or got attached to. Gotta love Bam, but I love all the deer, sheep, and wolves.

Rudy! He combines cute and the jock personality in the best ways and he says the most bizarre things x)

My favorite is Axel, but if I were recommending one to someone, I'd go with Sly. He's just awesome and underrated.

I personally really love Roald. I still have yet to find him sadly :( and got to move Hamphrey out first.

Not a single vote for Mott? For shame. There are tons of Japanese-themed villagers but he's got a unique take on it, like a college/high-school grad otaku sorta deal.
F41E8385-A9FD-4D18-988E-40D89DA39264.png

I've had both Rod and Pierce, and they're both pretty nice. Rod was my best buddy back in my first town. ^_^

I like all the jocks so I can't really recommend you one :rolleyes:
I had Pierce in my WW town who was pretty cool, he kept trying to move but I always begged him to stay lol
I have Goose in my ACNL town now and I like him a lot, he's the most cheerful villager in my town.

teddy. his eyes, house and design are all really great, i love having him in town

I think Rod and Hamlet are super cute, especially Hamlet since he's so chubby (perfectly ill-fitting for a jock)! His house has a kiddie theme though which is a minus in my book. Rod, on the other hand, is a pirate mouse and I like his house exterior.
:)

Drift!! He's a whole head shorter than player characters, he's got neat wallpapeer and he's a poison dart frog <3

Hamlet because he is adorable and unique. Same goes for Genji for the unique part :)

Back