Recent Rumor

Because of me not playing frequently as of late, my villagers have been calling me a bell pincher, which could be common for those in the same situation as me.

Bell hoarder according to some, not sure who started the rumour, maybe someone who works in the post office;)

according to Whitney and Stitches, I'm quite the Green Thumb due to me breeding hybrids recently XD

whats the recent rumor about you?

I'm getting pro listener from Kiki today haha I get bell pincher a LOT though

I've been cutting down a lot of trees on my new save to make room for my temporary path so now my villagers are calling me a stump maker.

Marshal swears I'm a bell-pincher, haha. It's not my fault the shops haven't been selling anything new lately!

I have a lot of towns, but am currently working on Absinthe and there, I am infamously famous (lol) for being the town 'stumpmaker.,'

Apparently, according to the all knowing sources of Bluebear and Poncho I am an Individual. Certainly had worse. I have a second copy and my villagers on my main met the mayor from that one and Marshal came up to me saying: She is such a freshman mayor! Got to love the town goss in acnl. Takes the mickey out of that high school gossip we get the joy of experiencing once in our life.

My villagers have been insistent on calling me a green thumb for quite a while now. Before that I was a flower fan.

Back