• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hi everyone c:

Muzuiro-chan

Bells
Hi everyone I decided to post here to find new friends and get back into the game there is a small hurdle it being that my internet doesnt allow me to connect with other peoples games im reaching out to see if anyone is willing or interested in trying i currently have no one to play with and due to recent events im looking for any sort of company to keep my mind off of some emotional places
For additional context i am a woman in my late 20s
Feel free to pm me and thank you whoever took the time to read this
Have a lovely day ♥

Welcome to the forums! ✨️ Hope you enjoy it here! 💖

Are you playing New Horizons? How long have you been playing? 😊

Welcome to the forums! ✨️ Hope you enjoy it here! 💖

Are you playing New Horizons? How long have you been playing? 😊
Ive been playing animal crossing since way back when wild world came out and i got a switch when they announced new horizon
Yeah im trying to get my groove back in new horizon since i have so many problems with my internet being so flaky i couldnt connect with other people and stopped playing because it got very dull very quickly :c
How about you? ^^

Ive been playing animal crossing since way back when wild world came out and i got a switch when they announced new horizon
Yeah im trying to get my groove back in new horizon since i have so many problems with my internet being so flaky i couldnt connect with other people and stopped playing because it got very dull very quickly :c
How about you? ^^

You've been playing AC games for a while! New Horizons was my first real AC game, which I got shortly after it was released.

It definitely makes it less fun, and more difficult, to play NH without an internet connection! Even with an internet connection, it would have been great to have more to do with others online!

Do you have any plans for your island now that you're getting back into NH? ☺️ Did you ever try Happy Home Paradise?

hi! welcome to the forums; i hope you have a lovely time here! i look forward to hopefully seeing you around. ❤️

i don’t really play new horizons much anymore, but i hope you’re able to find some friends to play with! this is a super friendly and kind community, so i’m sure you’ll have no trouble. 💓

i would recommend checking out the airport! there’s a thread where you’re able to share your friend code, and you’ll be able to make a thread there to look for friends to play/test your internet connection with as well!

You've been playing AC games for a while! New Horizons was my first real AC game, which I got shortly after it was released.

It definitely makes it less fun, and more difficult, to play NH without an internet connection! Even with an internet connection, it would have been great to have more to do with others online!

Do you have any plans for your island now that you're getting back into NH? ☺️ Did you ever try Happy Home Paradise?
Yeah ive got lots of plans for my island i want to make it have a rustic look very zen like in a sense when i dropped the game i was terraforming for like the 5th time xD

And i did get back into the game briefly when Happy home paradise came out c:
I loooved all the new items specially the food ones <3

Im trying to have little bits around my island that reflect my passion which is baking and i have an iffy looking part in my island that reflects it but it looks very out of place ^^;;
Post automatically merged:

Welcome here! Who is your favorite villager? And NPC? 😃
Vivian hands down is my favorite villager shes so adorable <3
As for an Npc I like how kicks looks hes pretty cool and relaxed
However i like the able sisters and their story <3
How about yours? :D

Hello and welcome! Who are your favorite villagers?
Vivian is my top favorite following her would be Lolly, Fauna and basically all of the wolves except for Lobo xD
What about yours? C:

hi! welcome to the forums; i hope you have a lovely time here! i look forward to hopefully seeing you around. ❤️

i don’t really play new horizons much anymore, but i hope you’re able to find some friends to play with! this is a super friendly and kind community, so i’m sure you’ll have no trouble. 💓

i would recommend checking out the airport! there’s a thread where you’re able to share your friend code, and you’ll be able to make a thread there to look for friends to play/test your internet connection with as well!
Thanks you 💝
Its been a long while since ive been in these forums and ive long lost the ability to browse them efficiently ill be sure to check those threads out thanks for the asistance darling ^ - ^

Last edited:
Hi again everyone hope you are all having a lovely day
Still looking for friends to add and try to connect with feel free to ask or add c:

Back