• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Recent Rumor

PugLovex

taylor swift enthusiast
Bells
Switch
3994-2737-3875
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
according to Whitney and Stitches, I'm quite the Green Thumb due to me breeding hybrids recently XD

whats the recent rumor about you?

That's cute. I have always been called a pro listener. It was the first rumor my villagers ever started about me and it's never changed.

Hometown Hero or Bellpincher, which I don't know is form not buying more pwps or not buying the overpriced shirts my villagers seem to come up with by the dozen.

They're calling me a pro traveller. I think it's because I've been visiting my brother's old town to sell things there

they're calling me a bellionaire, which is wrong because i have 0 in my savings. and i've essentially replaced every plant in my town twice over with the amount of gardening i'm doing, so i'm not sure why it's not green thumb or tree hugger aha.

I'm almost always a bell pincher or pro listener. It's kind of interesting when there is something other than those two, because it seems to never happen.

I'm usually called a pro listener. Recently one of my characters got called a stump maker despite the fact all those trees were cut in Club Tortimer. (I was alone on there and bored from waiting, okay?)

They've been calling me a bell-pincher for a year or so, and I can't seem to shake the label...even though I've been buying all their overpriced junk every chance I get.

Ever since I redesigned the paths in my town, I'm apparently an aspiring designer-
Ironic since I'm now trying to remove the patterns and replace them with dirt paths.

My villagers always call me "flower fan" and "green thumb" because I spent most of my time in New Leaf doing stuff with flowers in my town ^^

Last edited:
right now i'm being called a deep diver. i've been catching a lot of underwater creatures for my second town's encyclopedia

Mine is “Individual” and “World Traveler” lol. I’ve been doing a lot of trades and visits lately so I’m guessing that’s why I got the world traveler one

They always call me pro listener because I always finish their requests for them. My character doesn't really do much else besides that so that's probably why they call her that. They've been calling me that for months now since the beginning. I really like being called that so it's fine. It's a very nice rumor to have about you so there's no problem.

Last edited:
My most recent was Shopaholic since I've been ordering a lot & buying a bunch of Gracie furniture, but usually I get Green Thumb/Flower Fan. and pro listener back when I used to talk to my villagers oops

I've never heard of Bellpincher before, though! Maybe because I almost never buy their items in Retail and influence them to buy their own trash instead?

Back