• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Re-made To Transfer "Ownership"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already have another provider helping me with a big order but does anyone have a golden axe?

Reminder

If you enjoy this shop please rate the thread fairly and appropriately.

Please give your provider feedback to help their sales.

These aren't rules but they're suggestions! :D

Last edited:
Anyone selling Hybrids? Specifically pink, white and black ones? I'd be willing to spend 1 tbt for each flower, but prefer bundles as I need a fair bit of hybrids. Let me know.
Also, awesome thread!

I already have another provider helping me with a big order but does anyone have a golden axe

I have a golden axe that I can also give you when we trade. Would you like that?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Iam looking for the Valiant and Gallant Statues. I will pay 15TBT each.

I accept this order! ^_^

I will let you know when I get a genuine Valiant and Gallant statue in the next hour.

Pay after you donate! :D

Last edited:

Fernwah's, Chatte_Dentata's orders are ready!

leiamaee's, PrincessAurora's, Spy's are still being work on!

Just accepted mayorhoneybun_'s order!

Sorry for not being available yesterday but I live in GMT+1 and couldn't stay up so late ^^
But I am now online :)

that's fine, VM me tomorrow when youre ready! I should be available all day

I got you a princess set and a friend had a spare Cabana set. Lmk! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will add LillyKay, Fernweh, and Spy soon! Dropping items for kingblook! :D

Are they ready for collection/to be dropped off? I am not sure how the thread works :blush:

I'll open in a minute. They are next to my train station. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok! In 30 seconds I'm about to be open for Fernweh, Lillykay, and Spy! :D

Add me and come ASAP! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back