• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Re-boot

ACking

Bells
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Cake
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
I would love for a reboot of the GCN Animal Crossing to be rebooted onto a 3ds cartridge so I can take my childhood with me wherever I went! Even if it got a digital download available on the eShop I would be ecstatic.

that would be really nice! i've been dreaming of nintendo putting the gamecube version of animal crossing (and other great gamecube games) on the eshop for at least the wii u, but according to someone on the net it's difficult to emulate gamecube games (on computers and nintendo consoles). i hope that gets cleared up soon tho, cause wii and games from much older consoles are already on the eshop.

that would be really nice! i've been dreaming of nintendo putting the gamecube version of animal crossing (and other great gamecube games) on the eshop for at least the wii u, but according to someone on the net it's difficult to emulate gamecube games (on computers and nintendo consoles). i hope that gets cleared up soon tho, cause wii and games from much older consoles are already on the eshop.

There's already several Gamecube/DS emulators out there.
Nintendo could easily put them in the eShop if they wanted too.

I'd love to see the GCN version recreated since I never played it and am too cheap to buy a copy online (and even if I did, I'd probably never get around to playing it).
I don't really see it happening though. AC is a franchise that relies heavily on online now, which wasn't in the GCN version, so Nintendo would have to rework a whole online aspect... and now that I've typed it out it doesn't seem as hard as I first thought, but I still don't see them doing it. Maybe in a decade or so when AC is up with the ranks of Pokemon and Zelda

I'd love to see the GCN version recreated since I never played it and am too cheap to buy a copy online (and even if I did, I'd probably never get around to playing it).
I don't really see it happening though. AC is a franchise that relies heavily on online now, which wasn't in the GCN version, so Nintendo would have to rework a whole online aspect... and now that I've typed it out it doesn't seem as hard as I first thought, but I still don't see them doing it. Maybe in a decade or so when AC is up with the ranks of Pokemon and Zelda

I recommend playing it if you haven't :) just download the rom and give it a go <3

if you try to play the gamecube version after playing the recent games, it's super clunky. Before new leaf released I downloaded an emulator which worked fine, but I don't think I could play it for too long.

I've got Wild World on my iPhone and that works fine :)
Gamecube emulator on my laptop puts strain on it though... heats up well quick... >.<

The Android master race can emulate AC:GC on just about any Android phone released in the last two years. The phones are wayyy more powerful than anything out there right now. Shoot, I can run Wii Sports with Dolphin on my Note Edge.

Back