• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Raymond

Timefortracy

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Or selling depending on what Villagers you’re willing to trade. I like cute or silly looking villagers. Just shoot me a reply if you’re wanting him! He’s great, just not my typical aesthetic

I can offer bells and/or NMT! I have Piper in boxes today

i have whitney, shari, tia, goose, klaus, or puddles i’d be willing to trade if any catch your eye! i can also toss in some nmt or igb if need be ^^

One of my best friends would love Raymond and would give him a forever home ahhh <3 I have any of the villagers in my signature if you'd be interested in trading them! That would be: Audie, Jacques, Tasha, Static, Genji, Pekoe, Marshal, Sherb, Katt.

i have the amiibo cards for both stitches and rosie (take your pick) i could get either moved into mine and out into your island asap in exchange for raymond!

I've got Ankha on my island and I wouldn't mind getting rid of her, same with Boomer. I can also throw in some bells. No worries if you're not interested though :)

Back