• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading Raymond

Timefortracy

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Or selling depending on what Villagers you’re willing to trade. I like cute or silly looking villagers. Just shoot me a reply if you’re wanting him! He’s great, just not my typical aesthetic

i have whitney, shari, tia, goose, klaus, or puddles i’d be willing to trade if any catch your eye! i can also toss in some nmt or igb if need be ^^

One of my best friends would love Raymond and would give him a forever home ahhh <3 I have any of the villagers in my signature if you'd be interested in trading them! That would be: Audie, Jacques, Tasha, Static, Genji, Pekoe, Marshal, Sherb, Katt.

i have the amiibo cards for both stitches and rosie (take your pick) i could get either moved into mine and out into your island asap in exchange for raymond!

I've got Ankha on my island and I wouldn't mind getting rid of her, same with Boomer. I can also throw in some bells. No worries if you're not interested though :)

Back