• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🕹Rate the game above you🎮

5/5

I've never played it, but I've heard good things about it from friends.

Ribbit King for the GameCube?

i never played it but looks fun! ☆☆☆☆☆

cooking mama?

ahh also got a demo i am pretty good! ☆☆☆☆☆

nintendogs?

play it once lol ☆☆☆☆

pok3mon sun/moon

I've played it and it was G-R-E-A-T. 5/5 stars.

Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition?

I haven't played that one yet, though I've definitely been considering getting it! -/5

Fantasy Life?

3.5/5, It did a lot right but I personally didn't find it to be all that enjoyable compared to others in the series.

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story?

1/5 didn't like it at all, but I did play it.

Kid Icarus: Uprising?

5/5 I really liked progressing through the main story mode of the game and the most fun part about Kid Icarus: Uprising was the online multiplayer experience. It was so exhilarating battling against different players online with an assortment of weapons to use. Definitely a good 3DS game to play either solo or multiplayer!

Super Mario Sunshine?

3/5 I enjoyed it when I was younger, but it's got nothing on the Petz series by PF Magic. I really enjoyed that I could take my dogs for walks, though.

Shenmue?

Back