Rate my town!

Hi there :) I just visited your dream town, nice job so far! I really liked your flowers at the plaza and I saw you have plenty of hybrids on the beach as well. Any ideas yet on how you're gonna use them? Anyway, your caf? area is looking quite good, I love the orange pansies. I can see your town is still a WIP, but it's starting to come along nicely. Once you get rid of the clutter on the ground and organise your flowers, I think your town would look a lot nicer already. And do you have a Zelda theme going on? Maybe you could use the bottom part of your town for some zelda-ish stuff? As for the paths, they look good. Personally, I don't really like it if patterns sort of hang over the edge of a cliff or river. (If you know what I mean?) Don't know if that's just me... So yeah, keep up the good work! :)

Hi there :) I just visited your dream town, nice job so far! I really liked your flowers at the plaza and I saw you have plenty of hybrids on the beach as well. Any ideas yet on how you're gonna use them? Anyway, your caf? area is looking quite good, I love the orange pansies. I can see your town is still a WIP, but it's starting to come along nicely. Once you get rid of the clutter on the ground and organise your flowers, I think your town would look a lot nicer already. And do you have a Zelda theme going on? Maybe you could use the bottom part of your town for some zelda-ish stuff? As for the paths, they look good. Personally, I don't really like it if patterns sort of hang over the edge of a cliff or river. (If you know what I mean?) Don't know if that's just me... So yeah, keep up the good work! :)
Thanks so much and i hope to clean up the mess soon! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks so much and i hope to clean up the mess soon! :)

Hai! i just visited your town
The HHA Showcase path at the plaza was very good!Also the orange/purple/blue flowers looked very nice
I also liked the water path in the left and right of your path.Also i loved the flower clock with those paths,it looked like a mini-plaza
I liked the cut-bamboo with the bushes and carnations,the cafe placement...perfect (why did i put it in a cliff?;__;
I also loved the 4-leaf clovers close to the beach,and i loved the golden roses on the beach,also the hybrids on the beach,i always had been a fan of hybrids garden in the beach,also you haved meh dreamies (whyyyy ;____;
I loved the golden roses around ryan house
Your town is very lovely,but its pretty messy with the flowers around and some fruit or items,i would recommend to you to use those hybrids at beach to make yo town better,still its a very good town
gr8 town m8 i r8 8/8 plz no h8,no sarcasm

Last edited:
Back