Rate my town!

Rymi1

Bells
Ok I know my town isn't finished but I want your opinion on how it is and how I can improve it. Really would love lots of feedbacks. My DA is 6000-5048-2117 and my town is called BellWood. Sorry about unfinished paths and other things.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump

Ok I know my town isn't finished but I want your opinion on how it is and how I can improve it. Really would love lots of feedbacks. My DA is 6000-5048-2117 and my town is called BellWood. Sorry about unfinished paths and other things.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump
Bump

I'll come visit it now ! ^-^ I know lately people don't even bother to visit a dream town unless it's for their badge, or they get tbt out of it :l

- - - Post Merge - - -

Writing this as I go,
-first impression, LOVE the time of day you have your dream set to, you mentioned unfinished paths but the one you are using at the tree area is lovely ^-^
- i like the flower combination at the top corner of your town, maybe continue with that around that area
-too many flowers all over the place, I'd maybe get more combinations and order them out
-maybe move the clock by julian's down to the empty space by rosie and lolly's
-a lot of unused space, and I think the fountain is a bit out of place. Maybe move the fountain and create a big park? you could have topiaries and hybrids, with the sandbox and drinking fountain

I like the start of your paths, I think overall it just needs a bit of organising, I'd say just to use more pwp and fill the empty space ^-^

Thank you so much for your comment! There were some pwp that were together for no good reason coz that spot is for my 4th character.

Hey I just visited and it looks really good so far. I love the cafe area and the bench area. The paths you chose are very nice and placed good as well. I can see what you're trying to go for; creating those little areas with the paths and you just have to keep going I guess. At this point there really isn't much to be said except for keep going and make sure you put all your personality in it! The only critique I have is that some areas could use more trees rather than bushes.

Thanks so much inkling for visiting! I know that some spots are really bad like random pwp everywhere and unfinished paths and all of that. I also need some other feedback on what to do at the bottom of the town, below the plaza, next to the campsite and other places. Like a park, a forest or things like that. Still would like more feedback from other people though :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks so much inkling for visiting! I know that some spots are really bad like random pwp everywhere and unfinished paths and all of that. I also need some other feedback on what to do at the bottom of the town, below the plaza, next to the campsite and other places. Like a park, a forest or things like that. Still would like more feedback from other people though :)

Bump

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump

BUMP, still need more people to come and visit

Bump

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump! Come on guys, please visit my Dream Town and share your thoughts and ideas on what you think of my town so I can make to better.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump! Come on guys, please visit my Dream Town and share your thoughts and ideas on what you think of my town so I can make to better.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump

Town:
-nice path
-river pattern
-ooh. you did the bushes and chopped bamboo fence too
-cafe area

Dislikes:
- rather undeveloped in a number of spots

Link's House:
-oddly empty

Jame's House:
-I can see you're progressing

Ryan's House:
-nice, but still a little hodgepdgy

Suggestions:
-more trees
-expand player homes
-more PWPs
*bell, zen bell, zen garden, bus stop, square topiary, log bench, wisteria trellis, windmill, stone tablet, zen clock, zen streetlight, flower clock, illuminated tree

Final Thoughts: nice. Still a little raw, but I can see your making steady improvements.

Rating: 3/5

~
Feel free to dream of my town. I have a feeling you like it. Maybe you'll get some ideas.

Last edited:
Just visited, it's lovely! The paths look great, that must have taken so much time!

My favourite part about your town is that it's really spacious in the developed areas. Kind of just a personal preference of mine, but I like when areas aren't too crowded with PWPs and trees. I might add a few trees around the villagers' houses, but it looks great so far!

As far as suggestions (I'm guessing you're mainly looking for ideas for the bottom left part):
- I really like the idea of having a small forest (trees, mushrooms, clovers, stepping stones)
- A little orchard with fruit trees would be cute too
- Maybe a flower garden area (with flower arch, flower clock, wisteria trellis, topiaries, fountain etc.) so that you could organize all of your flowers into patterns to really show them off
- Another tip for flower organization might be to put certain colours in particular areas. This is what I like doing in my town so that certain areas have a theme.

*bump*
please, more people visit and rate please and tell me what i need to work on and make better, Thanks :)

Back