Shop Rari's Art Shop Thing!? (RLC [0/3])

it says your inbox is full, so ill post something here for now (^:

username: abelsister
tumblr: sleepygyroid
mayor/oc: here
extra: maybe she is holding an orange flower, balloon, or pinwheel? whichever one is best for you!
total: $10 (right?)

it says your inbox is full, so ill post something here for now (^:

username: abelsister
tumblr: sleepygyroid
mayor/oc: here
extra: maybe she is holding an orange flower, balloon, or pinwheel? whichever one is best for you!
total: $10 (right?)

Whoops! There sure isn't a lot of inbox room on this site.

Thanks for the information, everything looks good! When I finish the sketch I'll PM you and give you my paypal info, you can pay me, then I'll show you the sketch and you can let me know if you'd like anything changed.

Also, is you mayor wearing a bow tie or is that just the collar of her shirt?

Obligatory "I'm not dead" bump

I got caught up in reading Eyeshield 21 and suddenly two days passed. I'll actually get to work today, haha

PICKUP: abelsister

Sorry it took longer than usual to get it to you! So far my July has been consisting of me staying up all night and laying in bed a whole lot.​

Bumpity bump! x3

Thanks for the bump! I keep forgetting to bump my own thread, haha

Bumping from the tenth page with a drawing of a tomato!

lTNJq24.png

My apologies for being very inactive on my thread this summer. Now that school's about to start I'll be more present.

Could you do a freebie of the OC refs in my signature, thank you so much and your art is amazing! ;w;

Could you do a freebie of the OC refs in my signature, thank you so much and your art is amazing! ;w;

Thanks! Unfortunately my one freebie spot is already filled, but it'll clear up and a spot will be available eventually so keep an eye out!

Super cute OC by the way

Back