Buying Rare Items and Such for Giveaway!

I've got a full set of zodiac animals, would you like those?

Well I've got all the gold tools, i think all balloons, i think all pinwheels, beans, sparkling cider, chocolate hearts, all ice-creams, a bunch of random DLC which i will list later (maybe xD) and these sets:
Princess
Gourgeous
Sweets
Zodiac Astrology
Zodiac Animals
Sloppy
Snowman
Ski
Golden
Mermaid
7-11
Weeding day
And probably some others i can't remember xD Which of these do you still need to buy? :3 Also if you need hybrids i have those for sale too :3 Just name your price if you need any, I'm in need of TBT so i'll accept anything xD

Last edited:
Well I've got all the gold tools, i think all balloons, i think all pinwheels, beans, sparkling cider, chocolate hearts, all ice-creams, a bunch of random DLC which i will list later (maybe xD) and these sets:
Princess
Gourgeous
Sweets
Zodiac Astrology
Zodiac Animals
Sloppy
Snowman
Ski
Golden
Mermaid
7-11
Weeding day
And probably some others i can't remember xD Which of these do you still need to buy? :3 Also if you need hybrids i have those for sale too :3 Just name your price if you need any, I'm in need of TBT so i'll accept anything xD

I would be interested in:
Both Zodiac, 7-11, Sloppy, Golden, Mermaid, Ski
and
all balloons, i think all pinwheels, beans, sparkling cider, chocolate hearts, all ice-creams, a bunch of random DLC which i will list later

Back