Buying Rare Items and Such for Giveaway!

Pandoria

Not a twonk
Bells
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (45) +
I currently have 350 bells although over time I'm sure I will get more c:
I'm looking for sets of items, Golden Tools, and items that are not able to be ordered!

I'd much prefer to send the Bells Beforehand, and receive full confirmation that you received them, I hope this is okay! c:

Last edited:
I have pumpkin pies, afternoon tea sets, wetsuits, kitchen islands, glow wands, some balloons, bubbles, shaved ice lamp, tweeter, i also have unorderable sets like sloppy set princess set 7/11 set? 24hour abd (the tall one) ,all the fortune cookie items? gracie clothing? priates sailors and captains hats?

Last edited:
I have pumpkin pies, afternoon tea sets, wetsuits, kitchen islands, glow wands, some balloons, bubbles, shaved ice lamp, tweeter, i also have unorderable sets like sloppy set princess set 7/11 set? 24hour abd (the tall one) ,all the fortune cookie items? gracie clothing? priates sailors and captains hats?

How much are you looking for? ;u;
I'm interested in basically every item you have ;u;

Do you just want one of everything?

2-4 Pumpkin Pies,
1-2 Afternoon Tea Sets,
2 Wetsuits
5 Glow Wands
5 Bubbles
5 Balloons
1-2 Sloppy Sets
2-5 ABD's
and then everything else you mentioned, just 1 of ;u;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a many things on my shop thread here http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?360909. :)

Can I get all of your balloons for 18 TBT, all of your ice creams for 38 TBT, Your Glow Sticks for 5 TBT, and Coffee for 1 TBT ;u;
62 TBT in total, I believe? c:

Yeah thats fine. Im just working on my assignment and then I can get your order ready. I have no idea how much this comes to haha How much do you think?

Yeah thats fine. Im just working on my assignment and then I can get your order ready. I have no idea how much this comes to haha How much do you think?

Well as I said, I only have around 245 TBT to give away ;n;
I don't wanna underprice you ;u; but that's honestly all I have, so don't get it ready unless we've 100% agreed on a price!

Back