Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Chocolate Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
New Year's Party Popper
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
Just thought this would be a fun thread to do :)
Rank your current villagers from your favourite to your worst and reasons why :p
I only have 7 at the moment.. the 8th is arriving Tomorrow, but i'll include him anyway

1. Timbra - My favourite villager. I usually love Sheep, and she is no exception, definitely never leaving my town. I also really like the snooty personality so she is basically the perfect combination :)

2. Tammi - Close Second favourite. I've never had a monkey in any version before, so it's fun to have one, she's super sweet. She's also definitely never leaving my town!

3. Henry - He's my villager moving in tomorrow, based on first impressions, and he's very cute, im guessing i will like him :)

4. Mitzi - A favourite since Gamecube, will keep her in my game though, i won't let her move, however i do find the Normal personality a bit boring sometimes, she's still sweet though

5. KidCat - I love his whole image, and he's really cute, but the jock personality is annoying. He is one of the best jock characters to have though

6. Drago - A pretty cool Alligator, i love his image, and i love the lazy personality

7. Cherry - She's a new pink dog, she seems a bit cold though, and distant, but she is cute, and i'll probably end up liking her

8. Curt - I do like him, but just he's my only non cute villager tbh, so i probably won't keep him in for too long. He was one of my five originals along with Timbra, Tammi, Mitzi & KidCat

I'll edit this when i get more villagers :p
I'm glad i have no villagers i dislike.. though it might be fun to have one

Last edited:
I'll list some of mine later, but I can just say now that I don't have a favourite. I hate all my villagers. xD So far I've had bad luck, and my town is full of ugly and or annoying characters.

1. Rudy - he is a cat he is so cute and he's my boyfriend.
2. Elvis - he is a lion and lions are my favorite animal. Out of all the lions in the game, he is the best.
3. Del - he is an alligator. I like his coloring and he looks so smooth in the game. He's pretty awesome too.
4. Lucha - he is a bird. I like the new smug personality and how they always talk about dancing. He's fun and he flirted with one of my villagers once. It was hilarious.
5. Naomi - she is a cow. She is the town hooker. She's fun.
6. Tangy - she's a cat and I like how she's like a fruit. She's cute and I always get her in my town. She's like an old friend.
7. Elmer - A horse. He's funny because he always talk about food and we have so much in common. At first I wasn't too thrilled to have him but he's grow on me.
8. Agnes - a pig. She's okay. I don't really like her name but she's kinda cute. I'm sort of neutral about her.
9. Aurora - a penguin. She's cute but she bores me too tears. She can go. Now.

1. Rodney - When I saw a hamster move in, I fell in love. When I got to know the little blue dude, we became best friends. He's so cute and such a great guy. That little hamster body is all heart man. *tears up*

2. Coco - I know people think she's an evil, soul-eating freak of nature, but I love Coco. Maybe it's because she eats souls. I'm not sure. I'm in to soul eating actually. I'm gonna have her over Friday night and we're gonna scheme to get ahold of Rocco's soul.

3. Big Top - I'm pretty fond of these "Agent" characters, and Big Top is no exception. He might be my least favorite of the (as of NL) 4 of them, but he's a pretty chill bro, and I like chill bros.

4. Puddles - Frogs are cool. Nothin' wrong with a pink frog. She's nice. I like her. Cool.

5. Kody - He's a little fluffy, teddy-bear ball of jock. What the heck's up with this guy? He's all cute and stuff but he keeps telling me about the "battle field" like he's a dern spartan. I like his spirit, but I just laugh at him behind his back. Maybe he'll kill me some day.

6. Tiffany - Something about snooty characters does it for me. She's a beeyotch, but sometimes it's fun to talk about other villagers behind thier backs. Also, who doesn't like bunnies? Eh? Eh? Ok, if she moved I wouldn't cry. So what?

7. Amelia - OK! So she hasn't moved in yet! I still like her more than my last two! She was in my campsite and I told her that she could move in to town. I liked her, but only because I thought she looked kinda cool (and I swindled her out of a lot of money in some games of chance)... also, Amelia Earheart. That's badass.

8. Flo - Ew. Normally, I dig penguins. I dig penguins a lot. Flo is fugly. Get out.

9. Rocco - Nope.

Last edited:
1. Diana - She is just perfect in every way with her elegant looks, snooty personality and fabulous house.

2. Julian - He's a unicorn!!!! That's all there is to say.

3. Butch - I never really liked Butch in past games, but I've warmed to him. Creating very camp/flamboyant catchphrases for him is hilarious xD

4. Tabby - I love cats... she however, is an exception. She looks kinda ugly, but her personality isn't too bad.

5. Clay - Again, I love hamsters and he is another exception :( I just hate the wrestlers mask he is wearing. I'd definitely swap him for any other hamster.

6. Gayle - I haven't really warmed to her... She's just a bulky pink crocodile, and it's kinda awkward.

7. Frita - Hate hate hate! She's a sheep made out of burger and fries...

I've eight right now...

1. Filbert the squirrel. First villager and he talks about nothing but food. <3
3. Bam the deer. He's adorable. And I love being called "ladybro", haha.
2. Peanut the squirrel. She and Filbert make the perfect double act and it's funny how paranoid she gets.
4. Pashmina the goat. Gives me medicine whenever I get stung! Oh, and she's cute. <3
5. Keaton the eagle. He sold me a fake painting. .___. But he also gives me lots of presents. ^^
6. Chow the bear. Don't like him. Go away. ><
7. Tiffany the rabbit. Someone please take her?
8. Vesta the sheep. Take her too, haha.

1. Erik - I'M SO HAPPY THE REINDEER OF HAPPINESS AND JOY MOVED IN. His house is precious, HE is precious, I want him to marry me. I wanted him in my village since I saw him in a trailer/video. ;___;

2. Benjamin - I thought I wouldn't really like him at first, but he's such a good friend and nice and cute (his cute little face markings!!!!), we are neighbours and best pals now. Both Erik and Benjamin talk a lot about food which is really cool because I love talking about food ♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ)

3. Tia - She's such a cutie!!! I just wish she hadn't changed her clothes haha, the ones she comes with are so nice.

4. Carmen - She's very nice, she reminds me of Ruby, which I had in my very first town.

5. Roscoe - I had him in all my other towns, he's a nice pal. But much less grumpy than before. (I like to pretend that he remembers me from other games)

6. Pierce - He's ok. Didn't mind him a whole lot. Letting him move out on the 23rd though, hoping to get one of my dream villagers.

7. Tipper - If she hadn't moved right in front of the town hall and changed her shirt, I would like her much much more.

8. Purrl - Why do i always get her in every game. God. Leave. I used to think you were nice but her snootiness is waaay too strong. More than Tipper, even though they are both snooty?

9. Quillson - leave
just leave already
(sell me your Arowana beforehand though)

1. Kyle - A Rock n Roll Hyena/Wolf with an amazing house. He's got the smug personality, which I am finding to be my favorite. I can't get enough of this guy! His eyes!! I hope he never changes his clothes. X)

2. Pango - I really wanted an anteater more than anything. Pango has a perfect color scheme imho, and she's hilarious to boot. Being peppy, you'd think our personalities would clash... but I think she's a cutie.

3. Gayle - I freaking love alligators, and this one is fantastic! I'm normally not for stereotypically pink girly things, but my town is all about acceptance. Breaking all those mean ol' reptile molds with kindness and hearts... she's a perfect fit!

4. Croque - As a frog based on a daruma (and a cranky personality to boot), I really wanted to rank this guy higher but there are too many villagers I love. He's got K. K. Jongara playing in his house too, which is amazing.

5. Biskit - You are so adorable! My 2nd favorite dog character in the whole game. Great colors, great dead eyes, and a cute lazy personality to boot. He was one of the characters I was definitely aiming for.

6. Katt - Again with the whole acceptance thing. I know most people don't like this particular kitty, and while she's not exactly my ideal villager, I like her nonetheless. I definitely dig her style, and can't see wanting her to leave unless something fantastic could come my way.

7. Rowan - Not too sure what to think. I like tigers, but the big cats in animal crossing weird me out a little. Not to mention he's right in front of my house... >_> He's amusing though, and for w/e reason I get giggles from his default catchphrase "mango".

8. Chevre - She's a rather cute goat and I like her, but I'm not really into her being a part of my town. Idk... it makes me feel baad... haha.

9. Monique - Ehhhh... she excited me the least, especially as another cat. There's nothing wrong with her per-say, but... *shrugs*

There aren't any I truly hate, but I'm sort of happy Monique has decided to move. Although now watch me get someone I don't particularly like.

1. Harry - He was the first villager to invite me to his home and the first to send me a present in the mail. So for me I have a connection to Harry. People don't seem to like him but I've really grown fond of him.

2. Jacques - There's something about the smug personality that is very cool, he seems really mellow too. I could see him getting the top spot if he keeps up his winning streak.

3. Egbert - He's funny and he's always asking for oranges. He also came second in the Bug Off to me but isn't holding a grudge.

4. Cherry - I like the uchi personality type, Cherry seems like a bit of a rock chick. Kinda surprising since before the game was released I thought she was going to be a stuffy snooty type.

5. Winnie - She along with Cherry, gives me medicine when I get stung by a bee. I find Winnie to be the most repetitive of all my villagers though. She's always talking about time loops when I talk to her. It was funny the first time but it's a bit weird now. I do like her although she has big boots to fill since I had Victoria in Wild World (who I really liked)

6. Yuka - Yuka is lovely and she has been funny a few times but I can't say I'd be unhappy if she moved away.

7. Rowan - I like him, he's alright and he's the only villager so far to suggest a public works project.

8. Kitt - She only just moved in, so I don't have an opinion formed yet...but she's normal and normals are usually boringly inoffensive.

Overall I like my villagers...of course I wouldn't be sad to see some of them leave but I'm not desperate for any of them to leave either.

Last edited:
1. Pierce

2. Celia

3. Victoria

4. Cube

5. Tiffany

6. Deirdre

I have Keaton moving into my town tomorrow - there's far to many Eagles in my town already!

1. Hamlet - HE IS THE BEST MALE NEIGHBOR EVER!
2. Apple - SHE IS THE BEST FEMALE NEIGHBOR EVER!
3. Chevre - She's alright.
4. Bruce - Cool deer!!
5. Stitches - He's alright
6. Pietro - 3rd favorite!!!
7. Bonbon - Cutie :)
8. Paula - hippie bear i like!
9. Dizzy - GET OUT OF MY TOWN.

Been fun reading through these already :D
i hope i get a nice ninth villager, and camper..

1. Aurora - I've always loved Aurora. She's my favorite villager of all time. Needless to say I was thrilled seeing her

2. Rosie - OMG I LOVE ROSIE! She's so funny. I've had her in all my towns across the games now.

3. Meringue - A Rhino designed like a cake. I loved her from the moment I saw her. She's friendly and asks very easy tasks of me. Heck she even suggested a Public Works Project to me.

4. Roald - I love penguins so much. He moved into town several days after I made my town and now I'm just overjoyed by him being a villager now. He's so adorable, though a little out there.

5. T. Bone - A bull. He's pretty cool. He's not grumpy, though he projects the thought he's apparently supposed to be.

6. Tucker - He's nice, but I find him very dull. It's nice to have a freaking mammoth in town, but still, I won't be too sad if he moves

7. Naomi - I love the blue. Absolutely love it. I DON'T like how she makes me feel blue and would love to see her move. Way too big a *****

8. Robin - It's not that I hate Robin, it's just that she's been in all my towns, and unlike penguins and frogs, I'm not all too fond of the bird villagers. It doesn't help that she isn't exactly pleasant.

9 - Astrid - GET OUT OF MY TOWN NOW! She's so freaking snooty. I can't take it. I hate her. I've reported her on numerous occasions and forced her into pit fall traps. I just want her to move. Go away you stupid meanie.

1. Apple - love her. She's a cute little hamster who is always giving me adorable items. I got my first polka dot series item from her. She sent me a juicy apple clock the other day which made me lol.
2. Monty - at first I wasn't sure about him but I think he's my first monkey villager (ever) and I really like him. He's always planting flowers and flirting with Baabara. The two of them are super cute. :3
3. Baabara - I used to hate her in WW for some reason. I like her a lot now but she can be a little clingy sometimes. I like listening to the conversations she has with Monty.
4. Rodney - was a little unsure at first. I disliked his catchphrase, "le ham" because it sounds dumb, lol. I like him a lot though, his house is full of video game stuff that he keeps giving me. He dances a LOT though.
5. Kid Cat - he's cool. Jock villagers aren't really my favourites but he's friendly and I'm fine with having him in my town.
6. Marcel - he's nice. I like him even though he tends to keep to himself.
7. Merengue - new villager, she's the cake themed rhino! So happy to have her in my town, she's cute and I want the items in her house (when she finally unpacks tomorrow o 3o).
8. Agnes - DIE. I hate her, she moved in front of my town hall. She's an ugly pig and is quite rude even though I thought uchi villagers were meant to be somewhat friendly.

1. Moe- I'm almost certain that i've had him as a villager in Wild World; he's my favorite! He's super cool and laid back! Plus he's a cat and I aspire to amass a cat following, hence, the town's name (Kikiland.) My boyfriend calls cats "kikis." ^___^ Moe and me talk about food and all kinds of weird things! I want him to date Kitty from my friend's town! He won first place in the bug off-cause I had to work... >.>

2. Lionel- He strikes me as a cool, refined gentleman (smug type.) I love his house! He needs to put items in the flea market! He's fun to talk too- and c'mon he's a friggin lion! :D

3. Amelia- I know i've had Amelia in Wild World. She's got a decent personality and I love her Inca-like decor. I think she might be the "big sister" type-not sure.

4. Peck is an odd bird... Kinda cool though. It wouldn't break my heart if he left though. xD He's always carrying a shovel at night. D: Makes me wonder...

5. Canberra- I'm not sure what to think of this koala... She's kind of obscure to me. Ugly villagers don't bother me much (she's a little on the homely side) but she's forgettable...

6. Winnie is kind of obnoxious to me. She's like a self absorbed child. However, she's not nearly as bad as Bella (the mouse) from Wild World.

7. Gaston- I don't know why but i've never liked him... maybe I have some subconscious aversion to Tom Sellick or men like him-I dunno. Oh yeah! Plus his name reminds me of the villain Gaston from Disney's "Beauty and the Beast." xD

1. Apple - love her. She's a cute little hamster who is always giving me adorable items. I got my first polka dot series item from her. She sent me a juicy apple clock the other day which made me lol.
2. Monty - at first I wasn't sure about him but I think he's my first monkey villager (ever) and I really like him. He's always planting flowers and flirting with Baabara. The two of them are super cute. :3
3. Baabara - I used to hate her in WW for some reason. I like her a lot now but she can be a little clingy sometimes. I like listening to the conversations she has with Monty.
4. Rodney - was a little unsure at first. I disliked his catchphrase, "le ham" because it sounds dumb, lol. I like him a lot though, his house is full of video game stuff that he keeps giving me. He dances a LOT though.
5. Kid Cat - he's cool. Jock villagers aren't really my favourites but he's friendly and I'm fine with having him in my town.
6. Marcel - he's nice. I like him even though he tends to keep to himself.
7. Merengue - new villager, she's the cake themed rhino! So happy to have her in my town, she's cute and I want the items in her house (when she finally unpacks tomorrow o 3o).
8. Agnes - DIE. I hate her, she moved in front of my town hall. She's an ugly pig and is quite rude even though I thought uchi villagers were meant to be somewhat friendly.

Cherry is the same, as Agnes, she's my only UCHI villager and is actually quite rude, i thought they were meant to be protective :p

1. Cheri - My favorite villager! She is kinda nice!

2. Whitney - I love female wolves! :blush: Yep, she is my favorite!

3. Caroline - I knew if I like squirrels much! Cally is better!

4. Ricky - An another squirrel! I remember this squirrel back from Gamecube version! Gotta love him!

5. Kyle - An another wolf! Of course, wolf are my favorite animal species along with bear cubs and squirrels!

6. Ava - The chicken! From the Gamecube version! She is my favorite chicken, but mostly Rhoda!

7. Hamlet - My favorite hamster! He's leaving for 2 days! I gonna miss him! :(

8. Phoebe - An ostrich, really? She is simular to Rio! I knew if there are too many new ostriches in the new game!

9. Spork - I got no comment on this! I want to have Spork leave my town, after Hamlet left! :(

1. Spork: Meh. Spork is OK. For the most part he keeps to himself, but his Public Work Suggestions suck and he stood me up twice in one day. I wouldn't be sad if he left.

2. Sylvia: She isn't so bad. She suggested the windmill, and is pretty attentive. She has some silly things to say, I don't really mind her. I don't go out of my way to talk to her, either. I find it interesting she carries a black umbrella with flames on it.

3. Tex: He's a cute little penguin with a huge amount of self-esteem. He's witty and loves striking a pose. I quite enjoy Tex, he's welcome to stay as long as he wants!

4. Patty: She is a very fun neighbor! She makes funny jokes about time loops, and needing to fish more for a pair of shoes. I love her peppy personality. I would like her to stay permanently.

5. Melba: She's so sweet, always thinking about others and giving gifts for no reason. She is definitely a villager I love having in town. I love hunting her down when I get the urge to talk to her, and she's always happy for my company!

6. Limberg: Ugh. Just burn. Not only is he creepy to look at, the jerk tried to trade a silk tee for my first ever coelacanth!

7. Scoot: This little quacky guy is always rushing around and talking about training. I enjoy his antics and he's nice to have around.

8. Naomi: She's a snooty cow..and I adore her! She's very nice and lovely to me, and loves the gifts I give her. I love her colors, too.

9. Lobo: Oh, Lobo! He's my favorite villager by far. I love his cranky personality, and he's always inviting me over to his house to play. He loves sending me gifts and talking about his past. Lobo isn't allowed to leave. He can never leave. I love Lobo!!

All in all, I think I got very lucky with my villagers. I really dislike only one, so 8 out of 9 is a very good deal. I love my little townies and I hope none get the sly idea to move. I am very content!

Back