ラムネ

Shadow Jolteon said:
I loves it, especially the melon flavor. =3 I've tried lychee, strawberry, and regular flavors. ^^
Aren't those the only flavors they sell? lol That's all I've seen...

Tyeforce said:
Shadow Jolteon said:
I loves it, especially the melon flavor. =3 I've tried lychee, strawberry, and regular flavors. ^^
I think there's about fifteen flavors total... =P Those, and orange, just seem to be the most popular in the West. Or at least, around here.

Shadow Jolteon said:
Tyeforce said:
Shadow Jolteon said:
I think there's about fifteen flavors total... =P Those, and orange, just seem to be the most popular in the West. Or at least, around here.
They have ORANGE?! =O DO WANT!!

Yeah, it sounds like it could be pretty good, or pretty bad. XD

There's also Spicy Curry Ramune:
p010.jpg

I've seen this before in certain stores but, I've never tried one. I'll try it sometime...

Erica said:
It tastes ok.
Spicy Curry Ramune, or Ramune in general? Just curious as to what someone thinks Spicy Curry Ramune tastes like... XD Sounds... Uhm... interesting? As do the other flavors: pineapple, kiwifruit, melon, strawberry, orange, lychee, Blue Hawaii, peach, wasabi, Kimchi, bubble gum, octopus, mango, raspberry, and curry.

Seriously, though, curry and wasabi? For a drink flavor? Those sound pretty bad for a drink, which is usually supposed to hydrate, not make you need a glass of water... Then there's the octopus flavor... But, I'm sure someone likes it, and I may try them sometime, if there's not actual octopus in it. XD

Shadow Jolteon said:
Erica said:
It tastes ok.
Spicy Curry Ramune, or Ramune in general? Just curious as to what someone thinks Spicy Curry Ramune tastes like... XD Sounds... Uhm... interesting? As do the other flavors: pineapple, kiwifruit, melon, strawberry, orange, lychee, Blue Hawaii, peach, wasabi, Kimchi, bubble gum, octopus, mango, raspberry, and curry.

Seriously, though, curry and wasabi? For a drink flavor? Those sound pretty bad for a drink, which is usually supposed to hydrate, not make you need a glass of water... Then there's the octopus flavor... But, I'm sure someone likes it, and I may try them sometime, if there's not actual octopus in it. XD
Lol the only one I tasted was lychee. XD So I'm not very experienced with Ramune.. . Although if it's Jones Soda, then I'm your expert there lol.

Erica said:
Lol the only one I tasted was lychee. XD So I'm not very experienced with Ramune.. . Although if it's Jones Soda, then I'm your expert there lol.
Ah, okay. XD I'd highly recommend the melon flavor if you ever want to try it again. =3

And, I've never tried Jones Soda... XD I've almost tried it a few times, but was afraid I wouldn't like it. I usually just drink water. =P

Shadow Jolteon said:
Erica said:
Ah, okay. XD I'd highly recommend the melon flavor if you ever want to try it again. =3

And, I've never tried Jones Soda... XD I've almost tried it a few times, but was afraid I wouldn't like it. I usually just drink water. =P
>:eek:

Ohk, I'll try melon bwaha.
&in return you try Berry Lemonade jones, kay?

Okay, sure. ^^ Sounds like it'd be a good flavor. =3

What's different about Jones Soda, anyways? XD Is there something special to it, other than it having a wider variety of flavors than most?

Shadow Jolteon said:
Okay, sure. ^^ Sounds like it'd be a good flavor. =3

What's different about Jones Soda, anyways? XD Is there something special to it, other than it having a wider variety of flavors than most?
Iunno, it just tastes really awesome to me. its pure cane soda. Sometimes its really fizzy and sometimes it's not. Lol.
I really like it cus it features pictures that people send in from everywhere. I had like so many Jones bottles in my room, each featuring a different picture. But then my mom put it all in the recycling cus she said it was "cluttering" my room. It's art though XD! One month I had over 20 Jones bottles in the recycling. . .

Oh and they have special holiday sodas. Like for thanksgiving they have turkey, mashed potato flavors, and others I can't think of right now lol.

Tyeforce said:
Smash Genesis said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
I would never drink something I can't read..
Agreed. Who knows what kind of crap is in there? <_<

But then again, I suppose this really doesn't apply to me. I'm allergic to soda. :'(
They put stickers with the ingredients in English on everything, you know. =p

Besides, most foreign food is better for you than any American *food is, lol. (This of course doesn't apply to you if you're not American. XD)

EDIT: Fix'd. XD
Why would they put the ingredients in English if they're marketing it towards a Japanese audience?

Smash Genesis said:
Tyeforce said:
Smash Genesis said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
I would never drink something I can't read..
Agreed. Who knows what kind of crap is in there? <_<

But then again, I suppose this really doesn't apply to me. I'm allergic to soda. :'(
They put stickers with the ingredients in English on everything, you know. =p

Besides, most foreign food is better for you than any American *food is, lol. (This of course doesn't apply to you if you're not American. XD)

EDIT: Fix'd. XD
Why would they put the ingredients in English if they're marketing it towards a Japanese audience?
To be educational?

When food products are imported to the United States for sale, it's usually required that the ingredients be listed, so they have to slap an ingredients label on them. =p

Shadow Jolteon said:
When food products are imported to the United States for sale, it's usually required that the ingredients be listed, so they have to slap an ingredients label on them. =p
Yeah, lol. I was talking about Ramune in American stores, not Japanese, lol. Of course there isn't English ingredients on it in Japan. XD

Back