ラムネ

SSgt. Garrett said:
I would never drink something I can't read..
Agreed. Who knows what kind of crap is in there? <_<

But then again, I suppose this really doesn't apply to me. I'm allergic to soda. :'(

I saw the original and strawberry flavored ones at f.y.e. once. I wanted to buy the original but my parents dragged me away from the Japanese stuff. XD

Lol I have the same shirt I bought it from hot topic

Lol I have the same shirt I bought it from hot topic

I LOVE that soda. Sure, it just tastes like sprite but it's in a cool bottle with a marble =D I have a collection of them actually, I am just too lazy to post a picture.

Smash Genesis said:
SSgt. Garrett said:

But then again, I suppose this really doesn't apply to me. I'm allergic to soda. :'(
They put stickers with the ingredients in English on everything, you know. =p

Besides, most foreign food is better for you than any American *food is, lol. (This of course doesn't apply to you if you're not American. XD)

EDIT: Fix'd. XD

Tyeforce said:
Smash Genesis said:
SSgt. Garrett said:

Besides, most foreign food is better for you than any American is, lol. (This of course doesn't apply to you if you're not American. XD)
Of course eating foreign food is healthier than eating Americans. Cannibalism causes many health problems.

Jak said:
Tyeforce said:
Smash Genesis said:
SSgt. Garrett said:

Besides, most foreign food is better for you than any American is, lol. (This of course doesn't apply to you if you're not American. XD)
Of course eating foreign food is healthier than eating Americans. Cannibalism causes many health problems.
*American food

XD

Tyeforce said:
Jak said:
Tyeforce said:
Smash Genesis said:
SSgt. Garrett said:

*American food

XD
EDIT BUTTON GOGOGO

That's me, finding awkward conclusions from simple errors since 1996! :D

Back