• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Rain or Shine ??

Tueltown

A Crafting Tuel
Bells
I just experienced my first ACNL thunderstorm and it was so awesome !! I love the way the lighting changes in you house for the lightening!! Clear skies may be bright and beautiful, but I am loving the stormy, rainy days in my town.

What's your favorite weather in your town ??

I haven't seen a rainbow yet, but someone just posted a picture of a double rainbow in their town. Does anyone know if there's a particular time that is best for seeing them ??

I LOVE it when it rains in my village, it's soothing to me and I like the 8PM theme when it Rains.

I also just had my first rainstorm recently and I have to say that they are my new favorite.

The double rainbow I posted was the first time I've seen one in 2 years! I've never seen a single one, either.... So I guess either I'm unlucky, or they're rare.

Raining is amazing! I don't mind the occasional sunny weather though :)

I like it even better when it rains in my town and real life at the same time. It feels so comforting!

Thunderstorms are nice when you're not trying to do much landscaping and are just playing the game normally. I've been trying to lay paths and get trees and bushes situated for the past couple of days, and the rain and darkened lighting have been distracting, haha.

I like rain too.
Unfortunately I neiter saw a doubble rainbow nor a heavy storm in this town (just in my 2.)

I love playing when it's sunny but I want to update my dream town when it's rainy. Playing when it's sunny is more convenient for me because of the bright and sunniness plus I love the colors of the sky. So I guess I'm more of a sun person.

Snow during the Advent season at night time. Accompanied by the sounds of bells in the "background", I consider it very harmonious.

I adore the rain / thunderstorms in AC:NL.
I prefer it over sunny weather in the game.

And also in real life.

I love it when it rains in my town. Love the music and the storms. And how some of your villagers don't like the rain.

I love it the most when it snows in my towns. The sound of the snowflakes you can catch are pretty cool too. <3

i love it when it rains in the game and in real life. can't wait to have a thunder storm in my game cause i haven't experience it yet.

Back