• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Rain or Shine ??

~rain all the way~ Im a rain kind of girl irl, so it's no surprise I prefer it in game ^^

I love meteor showers and thunder storms. I'm sad, because I feel that those are the rarest forms of weather in the game -_-

I love both but it's storming in my town right now and.....it's awesome! I love the squish sound the characters feet make when she runs through the rain. XD I also save my diving until stormy days just because it's like a dangerous adventure. >:] Not really but ya know...it's fun to pretend.

CKYS45yUAAA8XMQ.jpg

CMyz5KMUsAAx-k9.jpg
I've been playing ACNL pretty much since it was released and I've seen only four or five double rainbows in-game.I prefer sunny weather.I don't play as much if it's raining in my town.

The double rainbow I posted was the first time I've seen one in 2 years! I've never seen a single one, either.... So I guess either I'm unlucky, or they're rare.

No way, your awesome lucky that you got to see a double one !! It was beautiful !! Thanks for sharing the pictures with us !! We may never get to see one in our own towns !!

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 172097

View attachment 172099
I've been playing ACNL pretty much since it was released and I've seen only four or five double rainbows in-game.I prefer sunny weather.I don't play as much if it's raining in my town.

Great pictures, thanks for sharing them here with us !!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love playing when it's sunny but I want to update my dream town when it's rainy. Playing when it's sunny is more convenient for me because of the bright and sunniness plus I love the colors of the sky. So I guess I'm more of a sun person.

What an awesome idea !! I'm gonna steal your idea and update my dream town during the next thunder storm !! Thanks for sharing your great thinking :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just love reading everyone's posts !!! I think the rainy day lovers are in the lead !!!

I love when it rains/storms!! it always looks so peaceful, your character's feet make cute little squishy splash noises, and the music sounds so nice during rain or snow :)

I like it when it's sunny out. I've always hated when it rains. It has always frustrated me for some reason and I hate when it's dark in Animal Crossing.

I prefer the rainbow weather, as much as I love the rain I love that middle man cloudy after rain but sunny. It just keeps everything in a nice atmosphere

i somehow really hate it when it rains in my town xD
maybe because i dont like rain in real life too..
so yea i like the sun shining more

I like it when it's raining. I get to putt my villager's rain boots on and see all my villager's umbrellas!

I don't mind if it's sunny or raining. As long it isn't just cloudy out!

Last edited:
Rain for sure! It's so calming when it's dark and raining. I've never seen a rainbow

I love rain in my town. The first time i saw rain in 3d on my 3ds, i flipped out, it was so awesome. Close second is the sakura leaves floating although thats not a weather thing really.

Back