• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Racing on Animal Crossing Wild World!

Kyle

Bells
Yellow Candy
I have created a new game for Animal Crossing Wild World.....RACING! It goes like this: A series of holes are place for a barrier for racers, and they will run on a path (for me west roads I got from Wendell. Trick is, there are series of pitfalls to stop people like banana peels. The winner gets some prize. I created a raceway in my town near the beach.

Some rules

1. Push allowed but not equipment allowed, such as shovels to dig up pitfalls and nets to hit people, it will slow you anyway.

2. No King Tut wigs or special effect hats such as 4 Leaf-Clovers or any kind are permitted to altar your chances of winning.

3. No viewing the track before the race, it must be a suprise to racers.

4. Press B before standing on the path squares and hold it. Do not take any squares.

How does everyone like my new game? Is it liek Mario Kart DS on Animal Crossing?

Thanks! I have some West Roads in my town that I'm gonna set up in the Able's Shop or set some up in yours. Also the beginning Black&White checkered flag for people too. For when your trail goes up and the starts and finishes.

Powersliding is drifting, but using left, right, left, right then BAM! Speed-up. Most people will hate you if you do it though. And yes, its like Mario Kart, but with holes for barriers and roads like it! And instead of items to get.....YOU GOTTA WATCH OUT FOR THEM! The only difference is:

1. Have a good eye; watch for the cracks in the ground for pitfalls.
2. Your all same speed. (exsept when item held)
3. No powerslidng or snaking!

Its cool when I thought of it because you can have 2 people races. Like one at the start and one at the end to see who wins. It's also good use of the timer! Like Time Trials!

Too bad my brothers town isnt very good for that

:( His river splits in two, and surrounds the middle of his town like an island, and his bridges are too far north to race at the beach.

Kyle said:
Did anyone do this?
No, but maybe I'll try doing it but hacked with rocks and other things.

"4. Press B before standing on the path squares and hold it. Do not take any squares."

You could just use R, it's the same as B, let's you run but it doesn't do anything else like pick up squares.

Hehe, my town's new so I may cut down all the trees and mold it into one big racetrack

Back