Closed Quinn's Quintessential Quilts

Thank you everyone who have participated in the event so far! Loving all the entries! The deadline for this event is drawing near: 25th of December, 2021, 11:59 PM EST. Please make sure you get in your quilts in before then! 🎄

This may seem like a hasty last minute entry for participation points, but in reality this is a deep thought provoking commentary piece.
It's a deep dive in to the psyche of all the TBT users during the Holiday Market event.​

LRSov3M.png

Here is my entry. During Christmas the town of Gettysburg decorates their historical battlefield and town akin to how it would look for the holidays during that time. It's really nice seeing all the decorations and they're very rustic. You can tell that the way they decorate is very old-school and would be what it would had been like had you been celebrating the holidays in the 1800s.

I based the colors off of the Union flag during that time. Blue, red, and white and the yellow stars were how many states were fighting for the Union at that time. I've only been to Gettysburg a few times during the holidays as time just flies by during December and I usually can't find the time. But I always enjoy my visits when I get the chance.

I had started this about a week ago, but dang this year has been brutal with work. I hope you all have a great holiday!

xmas.png

Back