Closed Quinn's Quintessential Quilts

HuJcHcJ.jpg

I wanted to create an icy tile for the quilt... just something cold and pretty : ) Sadly only working with a trackpad, so no fun drawings haha

here's my. A loftwing also enjoying Christmas wearing a wreath!
I did my in person so it's not good or perfect looking as digital and l scanned it so it saved as a pdf file so l had to screenshot it. Sorry. I also have a png version if you need it so you don't have the extra white part in the background. Screenshot 2021-12-23 11.29.50 AM (1).pngpng version if needed
Screenshot 2021-12-23 11.29.50 AM.png

I took this opportunity to challenge my drawing skills on perspective and draw both the night sky and the aurora for the first time! Honestly, I'm EXTREMELY happy with how my quilt design turned out as it looks like 90% of what I imagined in my head. Though, if the design on the sides of the quilt is too simple, please let me know so I can edit it! Also, the original file size is too big, so I'll put an imgur link here for better quality.

Anyway, I decided to draw Sterling and Diva gazing at the night sky looking at the aurora. The reason why I chose these two villagers is not just because of a lack of appreciation by many people, but also because they were my two starter villagers that still live on my island to this day since the release of New Horizons. This is just giving me cozy vibes. :giggle:
Quilt Capture.PNG

Here is my quilt! This quilt is inspired by all of you - my TBT family, that through every season, bring me so many smiles and bring such kindness to me and others. Each ribbon is represented by a season and a wand collectible, and the wand that I felt best represented the transition to and from each season. In the very center of the quilt is the TBTWC 2021 Patch! I hope everyone feels the warmth in this square. 🥰 Also, it has no right side up or down! No matter which way you lok at it, you get an image facing you. :)
View attachment 419802
Oh my gosh, this brings back good memories from TBTWC 2021. Great work! This almost makes me want to tear up, to be honest.

Oh my gosh, this brings back good memories from TBTWC 2021. Great work! This almost makes me want to tear up, to be honest.
Aw thank you so much! That means a lot to me! I loved that event so much, and it was when I really felt friendships deepen and saw how much TBT means to me. ❤

Back