• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Quinn's Plant Shop

QuinnTheQueen

Bells
Switch
1496-7837-2100
Feedback
100% (23) +
Hey guys! So I've decided to open a shop. The biggest order I'll do is 180 items, but bear in mind the bigger the order, the longer it'll take me to complete it. I'll be doing orders in the order they're placed, so just keep in mind how many people are before you!

Fruit​
Fruit will be sold in baskets of 9, unless requested otherwise.
Apples - 1TBT
Oranges - 1TBT
Peaches - 1TBT
Pears - 1TBT
Coconuts - 1TBT
Bananas - 1TBT
Lemons - 2TBT
Lychees - 2TBT
Durians - 2TBT
Mangos - 2TBT
Persimmons - 2TBT
Cherries - 1TBT
Perfect cherries - 3TBT

Flowers​

Roses
Red - 1TBT
White - 1TBT
Yellow - 1TBT
Pink - 2TBT
Purple - 2TBT
Orange - 2TBT
Blue - 2TBT
Black - 2TBT

Tulips
White - 1TBT
Yellow - 1TBT
Red - 1TBT
Orange - 2TBT
Pink - 2TBT
Purple - 2TBT
Black - 2TBT

Cosmos
White - 1TBT
Red - 1TBT
Yellow - 1TBT
Pink - 2TBT
Orange - 2TBT
Black - 2TBT

Pansies
Red - 1TBT
White - 1TBT
Orange - 2TBT
Yellow - 1TBT
Blue - 2TBT
Purple - 2TBT

Violets
White - 1TBT
Purple - 2TBT
Blue - 2TBT

Lilies
White - 1TBT
Yellow - 1TBT
Red - 1TBT
Pink - 2TBT
Orange - 2TBT
Black - 2TBT

Once again, the largest order I'll take is 180 items, and larger orders will take longer. I'll let you know when the order is ready! Thanks!

Like this post so I see your order quicker

Last edited:
Hi! Can I get 1 basket of apples, 1 of oranges, 1 of bananas, 1 of lemons, and 1 of persimmons? So that would be 1+1+1+2+2 = 7 TBT. I'm at work right now, but I'll be home and ready to play in about 4-5 hours. :) Thanks!

Hey! I won't be able to play in 4 hours, but I'm available between 4-10pm GMT tomorrow, if any of those times work for you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And yeah, that would be 7TBT :)

could I get a basket of pears and a basket of persimmons? 3 TBT? available any time, thank you!

Okay, I'm available now if that works? And would you prefer pick up or delivery?

Hey! I won't be able to play in 4 hours, but I'm available between 4-10pm GMT tomorrow, if any of those times work for you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And yeah, that would be 7TBT :)

Yeah, that works! I think I can be on at about 6 PM GMT. :) See you then!

I would like to have 7 blue violets and 4 purple violets.

Is that 22 TBT right? do you prefer delivery it or that I pick it up?

You can add me in StarLand.

Hi! whenever you?re available could I get a basket of peaches, lychees, mangos, bananas, and pairs? I believe 7 tbt please correct me if I?m mistaken ^ ^

I would like to have 7 blue violets and 4 purple violets.

Is that 22 TBT right? do you prefer delivery it or that I pick it up?

You can add me in StarLand.

Yeah, that's 22TBT :) I prefer delivery when it comes to flowers, if that's okay? Also I don't have any blue violets and I have very few purple ones, so it may take a little time (Usually no more than 3 weeks) for me to grow them. Is that okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! whenever you’re available could I get a basket of peaches, lychees, mangos, bananas, and pairs? I believe 7 tbt please correct me if I’m mistaken ^ ^

Yep, that's 7TBT. I'm running low on pears, but I can complete your order in 4 days (when the trees regrow). I'll message you when it's ready!

Last edited:
Yeah, that's 22TBT :) I prefer delivery when it comes to flowers, if that's okay? Also I don't have any blue violets and I have very few purple ones, so it may take a little time (Usually no more than 3 weeks) for me to grow them. Is that okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep, that's 7TBT. I'm running low on pears, but I can complete your order in 4 days (when the trees regrow). I'll message you when it's ready!

That's ok when is ready let me know, you can send me a DM or like this so I can receive the notification.

Thanks in advance!

Hi! whenever you’re available could I get a basket of peaches, lychees, mangos, bananas, and pairs? I believe 7 tbt please correct me if I’m mistaken ^ ^

Your order is ready! I'll be available between 4:30-10pm today GMT if any time there suits you, or we can arrange another time. Would you prefer delivery or pickup?

Back