• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

quick question about getting a villager in a campsite

armayra

Bells
Mailbox
so I have joey in my campsite, and agreed to move him in for someone. well, I did the whole 'go forward a day in the system settings then create a new character so I can see if I like where his plot will be, but the thing is, he's still in the campsite even though the game's clock does say it's the next day (was the 9th of April now is the 10th). Is the villager still going to move in or not?

edit: forgot to mention that yes, Joey did agree to move before I went ahead a day.

Last edited:
It might still be before 6am on the 10th.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pressed quick reply accidentally. xD

It has to be the after 6am on the 10th for his camp to disappear and his plot to have a chance to appear. What you do is TT to the 10th on 5:57am, wait 3 minutes, then make a new character to check for his plot.

And campers usually take 2-3 days to move in. Though, yes they move in the next day too. If their plot doesn't appear the next day, don't panic and try again another day.

Last edited:
It might still be before 6am on the 10th.

- - - Post Merge - - -
What you do is TT to the 10th on 5:57am, wait 3 minutes, then make a new character to check for his plot.

This is only if you change the time via Isabelle, it sounds like OP does it directly through the 3DS clock which works as well (but messes up the 3ds' time :p). But yeah, what time is it in your game OP?

Back