• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Quick weird question…

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
If a Villager gets a fruit gift, would that count as gifted? I mean for example… If you gift them clothes/furniture those remain with them even when they move to other island.

The same would happen with the fruit?

No, gifting a villager fruit doesn’t make them a gifted villager. A villager being gifted means that they’ve been given new clothes to wear, new furniture in their house, and/or a new catchphrase etc. Gifting your villagers fruit, shells, materials etc is considered safe, because none of those things will change a villager’s clothes, house interior, catchphrase etc.

I hope that makes sense!

No, gifting a villager fruit doesn’t make them a gifted villager. A villager being gifted means that they’ve been given new clothes to wear, new furniture in their house, and/or a new catchphrase etc. Gifting your villagers fruit, shells, materials etc is considered safe, because none of those things will change a villager’s clothes, house interior, catchphrase etc.

I hope that makes sense!

Oh! So the fruit won't remain in his inventory?

Back