• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Question about random move-ins

Wholockian

Midochlorians are the power house of the force
Bells
New Horizons Token
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Red Pansy
Purple Violet
White Violet
Yellow Violet
Tasty Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
I heard that, if you get 8 villagers, your second to last villager that moved out's villager type will be of the one moving in. Is this true, or is it just a random villager type?

If you have nobody left of a certain personality type, the random move-in will be of that type. Example: my Shari moved out, I had no uchis, Phoebe moved in. My Henry moved out, which left me with no smugs, Marshal moved in. I'm not sure how it works if you retain a full set of personality types at eight villagers, but I'd expect it works like the initial move-ins - type is selected randomly but persists once selected.

If you have nobody left of a certain personality type, the random move-in will be of that type. Example: my Shari moved out, I had no uchis, Phoebe moved in. My Henry moved out, which left me with no smugs, Marshal moved in. I'm not sure how it works if you retain a full set of personality types at eight villagers, but I'd expect it works like the initial move-ins - type is selected randomly but persists once selected.
Ahh ok, Ty :3
Probably going to get an uchi then, just hope it's not one of those super scary ones D:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ir a smug... Which I would prefer :3

Back