• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Pullunda just arrived in the forums...!

Pullunda

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
...or shall I say Ketchup?

Ketchup is one of my favourite villagers in the Animal Crossing series and with the welcome amiibo update I finally have a good reason to start a new town. Ketchup's name translated in German is Pullunda and I decided to name myself after her.

It is very nice to meet all of you and I hope you all enjoy the update just as much as I do! Let me know about your favourite parts or villagers in the update, I'm eagerly interested! :)

hello! welcome to the forums! :) if you ever need anything, just pm me! I'll gladly help you out <3

Hi there! I too became excited about the update when I saw a few villagers I liked being brought back. Ketchup is pretty cute, I like the ducks overall.

Thanks you, both. I am glad you both just appreciate Ketchup just as much as I do. And I totally agree, FruityLogic, ducks are very cute in general.

Welcome to the forums! Glad to see you here!!!

Back