Profile edits: Avatars/Signatures/etc.

Currently working on this for myself, another add-on as you would to my rando-sig, not sure if I have the focal point entirely but it's a process:

sygx.png

It is also in my sig, but I may do some extra gradient mapping if needed.

Last edited:
I'm kinda stuck on editing a signature. I have the psd file that I want to be made into a cute sig. Is anyone good with editing pictures onto a gif?

Never mind. Someone is already helping me

Last edited:
Whooo finished the tag WonderK was bugging me about xD Or anyways the tutorial I was so often putting off finishing, it's in my sig but I like how it potentially turned out:

862a97.png

Gonna wait and see what I could fix if any, sooooooo many layers Dx

Not bad, though some of the effects you used look a little fuzzy around the edges.

Was due for a new avatar, also modified the little column to the left of it since the old one is still on another computer.

I'll probably end up swapping Jin if I find another image I like.

Not bad, though some of the effects you used look a little fuzzy around the edges.

Was due for a new avatar, also modified the little column to the left of it since the old one is still on another computer.

I'll probably end up swapping Jin if I find another image I like.

I do agree, getting guidance currently on improving it, so am manually getting through each layer to fix the gritty parts aka the fuzzy edges, I am removing the smudge effect as it came out looking fairly bad. Still learning as I go:)

Note- I think your GFX is quite incredible haha, just needed to say that.

Last edited:
Already posted these in my gallery. Thought I'd post these here so more people can see them:
Original:
road-trip.jpg

SuperMarioKart SNES:
MarioKart.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Original:
BurningCityORG.jpg

Zombie apocalypse:
BurningCity.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Original:
Explosion.jpg

Metal Slug Rebels:
MetalSlugExp.png

Changed around a lot of things (the hyperlink title for my tumblr, layout, etc.). Kinda like it better now.

Should I add anything?

Last edited:
too bad the + images thing is sold out. I have art that changes every refresh in my 3'rd spoiler

Can you guys read me fc and dc?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can only see it if I zoom. Is that a problem?

First gfx I've ever tried. I have no idea what I'm doing. Did it on sai but I think I might have a photoshop thing from when I bought my tablet

Pqk8ktQ.png

First gfx I've ever tried. I have no idea what I'm doing. Did it on sai but I think I might have a photoshop thing from when I bought my tablet

Pqk8ktQ.png

..... That's crazy good for your first tag. Really impressed, Lynn.

Back